1.6

Kyle Kuzma
Right Now me and London are out with the girls , ever since I told her that I had a son she hasn't talk to me , it's like she talks to me but she's not being London , Ya' Know ?

"Daddy I want this ." Nova says holding up a pink ugg boot .

"Get it baby girl ." I tell her and Nova and London get her size and we go check out .

As of right now we're in footlocker cause I need some more basketball shoes .

"Babe should I throw it back and get the Class act's ?" I ask her showing her the tb Jordan's .

"Yes babe get them , I think they'll look really good on you when you play ." She smiles giving me her fool attention , See what I mean She's acting mad weird , giving me her fool attention ? She never does that specially if we're in footlocker , I know something's wrong .

"Alright ." I say and walk to the register and they bring out my shoe size and I pay for my shoes and we leave the mall .

As we were in the chick-fil-a line I order the girls there food and order me and London something to eat .

"Daddy What do you want for dinner ?" London smiles at me .

"Steak and potateos ." I Joke and she smiles .

"Okay daddy ." She says and I look at her.

"Wait you serious ?" I ask her and she nods , She Tripping now .

As we get home she puts Nia down in her crib and walks back downstairs and starts cooking .

"Babe ?" I ask her and she turns around smiling .

"Yes my love ?" She asks me .

"What's up with you ?" I ask her as she smiles boiling the potatoes .

"Nothing daddy , Why you ask ?" She says still smiling , I know her got damn cheeks hurt .

"Cause you just mad happy for nothing ." I tell her .

"I wouldn't say nothing baby I mean look at my life I have two now 3 beautiful kids and a amazing husband ." She says , That's what this is about .

"Baby stop and look at me ." I tell her and she turns around and she immediately cries .

"Baby stop , What's wrong ?" I ask her .

"Kyle I wanted to give you your first son ." She cries and I bring her into my chest .

"Baby I know , Shh it's okay , there's still a chance you can give me my first son , I'm getting a DNA test done right now as we speak baby , you know I didn't want this to happen ." I tell her and I wipe her tears away .

"Look I promise baby we'll work this out , I love you London ." I tell her and I kiss her lips .

"I love you too baby , But promise me that if the baby is yours , you won't leave me for her ." She tells me .

"Never in a million years will I leave you for any female , You hear me ? Your my forever ." I tell her , I love London !

||Thoughts ?

3 votes and 3 comments .

Zoe ||