1.5

London Kuzma
As we get back home from planning Nova's birthday party , i run upstairs and take off my make up , the girls are staying with my mom , So that gives me a break .

"Baby ?" Kyle calls out .

"In our bathroom ." I yell and I hear his loud ass walk up the stairs .

"What you doing ?" He asks me .

"Taking off my make up why ?" I ask him .

"Nothing just wanted to talk to you ." He says .

"About ?" I ask .

"So I was in Victoria's secrets today and I decided you can try some stuff on for daddy ." He says and I smirk .

"Oh really ?" I ask him and he nods .

"Well let's see what you picked up ." I say taking the bag from him and looking inside .

"I like the red one ." I smile at him .

"Try it on for me ." He smirks and I walk him to the bed and push him down and walk into the bathroom and try on the lingerie set .

"Fuck ." He whispers and I smile and walk to him and get on top of him and start to kiss his sweet spot .

"B-Baby we gotta T-Talk A-about something . " he tells me .

"What ?" I ask him .

"Okay So you know how you and I were on break getting ready for the divorce right ?" He asks me .

"Yes ?" I say getting off of him .

"Well I just found out that , I Um , I have a um , You know ?" He says.

"Please don't tell me you have an std ." I tell him .

"No what the fuck ." He chuckles and I look at him .

"I have a son outside of our marriage , I was fucking with a female and I'm guessing I didn't pull out and now she has my son he's one ." He explains to me , Pause If Nia's 5 months how the fuck is his son 1 .

"How is he 1 Kyle?" I ask him .

"I was cheating when you assumed it baby ." He tells me being honest .

"Who's the women ?" I ask him .

"Jess ." He tells me and I just nod .

"Baby please don't leave me I'm sorry ." He tells me .

"Kyle I'm not gonna leave you , I'm just disappointed , But it happened when we were going through our hard times ." I tell him .

"Thank you for understanding ." He says kissing me .

"How are we gonna explain this to nova ?" He asks me .

"We ? Oh noo buddy boy you'll be doing it by yourself ." I tell him kissing his cheek .

"What ? Why ?" He asks me .

"Cause your the one who has a son now Kyle explain to those girls and let them know and no before you ask I'm not helping you . " I tell him walking back to our bathroom .

"What happened to my show ?" He asks me .

"Maybe next time ." I smile lightly and go back into the bathroom and get ready for bed , He got me fucked up if he think , ima let him hit it , when he told me he got a son , nigga noo .

||Thoughts ?

3 votes and 3 comments.

Zoe ||