0.4

Kyle Kuzma
I've been sleeping on the couch for damn near a week and London still hasn't talked to me , I told her , I was sorry , But she taking this way out of proportion .

As I sit up , I walk to the kitchen and see London cooking .

"Smells good ." I tell her and she doesn't say anything .

"How'd you sleep ?" I ask her , and I get nothing .

"London your being dramatic ." I tell her.

"No dramatic is asking for a divorce , matter fact let me act on that , Cause I'm done ." She says and turns off the stove and storms upstairs .

"What you mean you don't London?" I ask her .

"I need a break from you ." She tells me .

"A break ?" I ask her and she nods

"Why ?" I ask her.

"Cause Kyle I'm tired of having to bitch at you about everything , I'm sick of that shit , You got 3 months to get your shit together , or trust me you'll be get served with divorce papers and custody papers as well ." She says packing up her suitcase .

"Baby why are you doing this , She's just a friend ." I explain to her.

"Kyle I feel like I can't trust you , You went against my word as your wife by going to go see that bitch , that tells me right there that you think she's more important to talk then listening to me , So I need a break before i actually kill you ." She tells me pushing pass me and walking into Nova's room .

"What you doing ?" I ask her .

"I'm taking nova ." She tells me .

"No your not . " I tell her .

"Hush before you wake her up . " she tells me .

"Your not taking my daughter London . " I tell her .

"Why not ? You obviously don't care about her ." She says .

"Don't say dumb shit like that , you know I love that little girl to death fuck outta here ." I tell her .

"I'm taking my daughter Kyle . " she tells me .

"No your not ." I tell her taking Nova's suitcase away from her .

"Kyle give it to me now ." She says .

"No , you can leave all you want , But your not taking my daughter ." I tell her .

"You work Kyle , think ." She tells me .

"I don't give a fuck your not taking my daughter ." I tell her and nova wakes up .

"What are you doing mommy and daddy ?" She asks you .

"See what you did . " London says pushing me and walking towards nova and picking her up .

"Nova , Mommy has to tell you something ." London says .

"London don't do that what's wrong with you ?" I ask her .

"Nova Baby girl , Me and Daddy really love you , but me and daddy are going on break , just to fix things between us sweetheart ." London explains to her .

"Why Mommy , I thought you loved daddy ?" She asks me .

"Baby I do , It's just daddy has to realize and sort out things and I'm giving him time to do that ." London tells her , I really can't believe she's doing this .

"Daddy do you love mommy ?" Nova asks me .

"Of course I do Baby girl , Mommy just doesn't trust daddy and like she said were gonna figure out things , I promise baby ." I tell her and London looks at me and continues packing , Nova's bag .

As I got done talking to Nova , London comes back upstairs and I kiss Nova's head and walk them outside to London's car .

"I love you princess daddy will see you tomorrow ." I tell nova as London puts her in her car seat .

"Love you more daddy . " she says and London closes the car door .

"Why you doing this ?" I ask her .

"Why don't you listen ? Why do you lie ? I'll never know ." She says .

"London You act as if I'm cheating on you ." I tell her .

"Kyle you've done it before I wouldn't be surprised ." She says .

"You wanna know what's funny ? How easy you were to just up and call a break , You must of have a nigga on the side or something ." I tell her and she opens her car door .

"Trust me if I did , You Wouldn't be standing where you are right now ." She says and drives off , She Tripping !

||Thoughts ? Comment.

5 votes and 5 comments.

Zoe .||