0.9

1 Month Later ;
London Kuzma
I wake up to nova snoring , For a 7 year old this girl sleeps hard as hell .

Today I have a studio session and I'll be working with Chris Brown , He's a real cool dude , He's a sweetheart and he's just a fucking goat and I'm so happy I'm working with him .

As I get out the shower , i look for an outfit .

•As I get out the shower , i look for an outfit

(London's outfit .)

As I got dress , I wake up nova get her dressed and meet Kyle at a gas station , I don't even wanna talk about him , I barely wanna share nova with him , but it's the judges orders while we go through this divorce .

As I got nova dress I grab the keys to my Camero and we go and meet her "father" at the bucee's .

"Daddy !" She cheers getting out of the car and running to him and he picks her up .

"Hey baby girl ." He smiles at her and he looks at me and I look ahead .

"Where's her bag at ?" He asks me And I open the trunk and get out and get her bag .

"Thank you ." He smiles and i roll my eyes at him .

"Love you baby girl ." I tell her kissing her cheek .

"Love you too mommy , Bye lil sissy ." She says smiling at my belly .

"Bye Drive Safe ." Kyle tells me as I get in my car and as he puts nova and her seat and closes his car door .

"Fuck Off ." I smile at him and speed off to piss him off on purpose .

As I get to the studio , I walk in and see my engineer , Draco , Chris , Tyga , One of Chris's friends , Smidge , and my Manager , Leo .

"Hey Beautiful ." Leo greets me as I walk in .

"Hey guys ." I smile and hug everyone .

"How's my baby moms ." Chris smiles and i laugh , He flirts with me all the time but I don't pay any mind to it .

"Boy stop ." I laugh and we start working on my song .

(Listen to Garden (Say it like dat ) by Sza .)

As of right now it's just me and Chris in the studio working on my song .

"Yo' you talented , Like mad talented ." He tells me as we listen to the song I just recorded called : Garden (Say it like dat )

"Thank you ." I smile and I click on the next song on the album I'm making .

(Listen to Super model by Sza.)

"I like how it's starting ." He Bobs his head to the beat .

"I've been secretly banging  ya' homeboy while you in Vegas, All up on Valentine's day ." I hear myself sing and I think about the time , Kyle left me on Valentine's day by my lonesome and I ended up having sex with Brandon Ingram .

"Woah Pause , You fucked his homie ?" He asks me and I cover myself .

"I only did because he pissed me off how you goin leave me on Valentine's day , Like that's fucked up ." I tell him and he laughs and shakes his head .

(Listen to It kills me by Melanie Fiona .)

As we get to the last song on my album , I see Chris really feeling it .

"I like the beat ." He says nodding his head to the beat .

"Your voice man that's what's getting me , in this song , People can tell you hurting you know , I'm hearing it in your voice that , you hurting ." He says as my song plays .

"I don't need to be on my own ,but I love this man , But somethings I can't stand ." I sing along with my track closing my eyes .

"Yes this song is hot mamas , You A star girl , I'm telling you ." He tells me and I look at him and I smile at him .

"Thank you Chris . " I tell him and he leans in and kisses me , My heart is telling me No , But my brain was telling me yes , I want Kyle to hurt like I've been hurting .

||Thoughts ?

3 votes and 3 comments .

Zoe ||