0.8

Kyle Kuzma
As of right now , I'm following London Home , I know I fucked up , But I'm sorry .

As I get to the house , I walk inside and lock the door , knowing she's already home , So I run upstairs to your bed room and knock on the door .

"London open up ." I tell her .

"No Kyle stay the fuck away from me ." She tells me .

"Baby I'm sorry . " I tell her and she opens the door .

"Fuck you and your sorry Kyle ." She screams at me .

"You ain't shit , You goin fuck a bitch who only with you for some got damn clout over me , We have children , You should've never got me pregnant if you were gonna cheat , Now I gotta explain to our daughter , That her father ain't shit ." She tells me .

"Baby I'm sorry ." I tell her .

"Yeah you are , Real sorry ass nigga , I ain't never met a bum ass nigga Like you , but oh trust me baby you goin regret the shit you've done ." She tells me .

"I'm regretting it now London baby please don't do this to me ." He tells me .

"Fuck You Kyle get out of my face ." She tells me stone cold .

"Baby stop please ." I tell her .

"I'm begging you I'm sorry London Tatiyanna Kuzma , I am Sorry I'm giving you all me Baby , if that means giving you the shirt off my back I'll do it London , I'm sorry baby please , I didn't mean to hurt you ." I tell her chocking up .

"London baby please I'm on my knees baby ." I tell her getting on my knees and holding her by her waist resting my head on her belly .

"I'm sorry baby your my world I can't lose you or the girls baby don't do this ." I cry to her and she picks my head up .

"Stop ." She says pushing me away from her and walking to the living room .

"London Baby what can I do to make this right - GO TO HELL ... But until then I suggest you go to the 4 seasons ." She says walking away , I've fucked up .

||Thoughts ?

When y'all want me to publish the melo book ? Comment .

3 votes and 3 comments .

Zoe ||