0.3

London Kuzma
I wake up to hear Kyle's loud mouth ass on the phone laughing to got damn hard for me .

"Who you on the phone with ?" I ask him .

"Yeah we'll link up around 2 ... I'll call you back though ... Alright bye ." He says and hangs up .

"Who was that ?" I ask him .

"Mind ya' business little b ." He tells me and I hit him in his mouth .

"You better stop hitting me like you crazy ." He tells me .

"Don't let 21 savage get ya' ass beat ." I tell him .

"Anyway ." He says walking to the bathroom and I follow him .

"Who was that on the phone ?" I ask him .

"My friends ." He says .

"Nigga you ain't got no friends , for real who was that ?" I ask him .

"Don't worry about it , it wasn't for you ." He tells me .

"Bet ." I tell him and go to Instagram and decide to post a picture , just to piss off Kyle .

L.Kuz.Ma

Liked by Zo , Kellyoubrejr , and 672 , 215 others

Liked by Zo , Kellyoubrejr , and 672 , 215 others .

L.Kuz.Ma || It's Bum Season 👅💕

View all 785 comments.

Kellyoubrejr 👀👅🤤

Pj_Washington My Wife 👅💕💕

As I post that , i hear Kyle stomping upstairs .

"Delete that shit ." He tells me .

"Let's try never ." I smile and fix my hair taking selfies in my mirror .

"London stop playing with me ." He says and I smile and get up and walk into our bathroom .

"Who's this nigga named Kelly blowing up your phone ." He yells as I was in the bathroom doing my make up .

"He's just a friend Kyle ." I smile at him as I walk out the bathroom .

"Fuck that stop texting him ." He tells me and I laugh .

"Yeah okay ." I say sarcastically and he grabs me by my neck .

"Stop playing with me , Stop texting that nigga for I fuck you up ." He tells me and I nod and he walks to the bathroom .

As he comes out the restroom dressed , He kisses me goodbye and leaves .

As he leaves , I walk to the living room and watch tv , I wonder who Kyle went out with ?

As I was checking Kyle's location , I see he posted something on Snapchat and i see him and that girl from his game laughing .

"I'm real life gonna beat the fuck out of your father ." I say talking to my unborn child and getting up grabbing my keys and following his location .

As I get to my destination , I get out of my car and walk inside the restaurant looking for Kyle .

"So this is what we do now ?" I ask him .

"Oh shit hey baby ." He smiles at me .

"Don't hey baby me , Lets go home now !" I tell him .

"He's a grown man sweetheart ." The girl chimes in .

"Excuse me bitch , But was I talking to you ?" I tell her .

"Excuse me ." She says standing up being a couple inches taller then me .

"If you feeling froggy hoe , Leap !" I tell her and Kyle picks me up and we go outside .

"I'll see you when I get home ." I tell him and storm to my car , he really got me fucked up .

As I get home , i sit down and drink some water , I'm really finna kill him .

"Why you had to act like that ?" He asks me as he comes in .

"Why'd you have to go against my word ?" I ask him .

"London I am going to have female friends ." He tells me .

"Fuck that , I told you how I felt about you hanging out with her and you went against my word as your wife Kyle . " I tell him .

"I'm a grown ass man ." He tells me .

"That doesn't fucking matter , I am your wife . I specifically told you I didn't want you hanging out with her and you said okay baby I won't , You lied to me Kyle and you don't even care , I don't like liers ." I tell him .

"London , You acting as if I'm sleeping with her , The girl is my friend and she is gonna continue to be my friend whether you like it or not , the way you acted today was unacceptable , You embarrassed me ." He tells me .

"You don't get it Kyle , I know she wants you ." I tell him .

"Man you tripping Dawg ." He tells me .

"You lied to me ." I tell him .

"You lie to me too ." He tells me .

"I lie to you on things that aren't a big deal ." I explain to him .

"This isn't a big deal , You making it bigger then what it is ." He tells me and I get off of the couch , I'm done arguing with him .

"Keep thinking this isn't a big deal and you have a wife and kids to worry about anymore . " I tell him walking away , He's so inconsiderate .

||Thoughts ? Comment.

5 votes and 5 comments .

Zoe ||