"Now Let's Finish This So We Can Eat The Cookies"

A/N: Part 2 of the Let's Add Three Christmas special :D

Chapter 12

If they had thought December came fast, Christmas Eve came faster, well for everyone but Marcia, she was going berserk with the wait. She needed Santa to come and she needed him to come as soon as possible.
     She understood how the chimney thing worked now, they didn't have one, which was horrifying when Marcia first found out. But Kirstie had calmly explained they left the front door unlocked for him, which they didn't actually because that would be dumb, Avi will get up and lock it as soon as Marcia is asleep.
     And he does, then he and Kirstie bring out all the things they need, the presents for under the tree, the ones for the sacks and the stocking stuffers. They'd been wrapping a few presents a night for a couple of weeks so that Marcia wouldn't see anything and then hid them all in the back of the wardrobe. That literally just left putting everything out, it was a brilliant plan for the upcoming years when there would be four sets of prying eyes.
     "Marcia's sack is going to be way more full than the other three," Kirstie says as she watches Avi try his best to fit everything in, unsuccessfully.
     "That's the point though, they won't care about the amount of gifts or what the gifts are, they'd be happy with empty cardboard boxes and rolls of Christmas wrap," Avi replies as he takes everything out of the sack to try again.
      Kirstie sighs as she hangs up the girls stockings on the window latches. "Avi," she says sadly.
     He immediately stops what he's doing and looks up at his wife, he didn't like her tone, it worried him.
     "What if this is our last Christmas with Marcia?" She slowly turns around.
     "Oh, Kirst, don't think like that, it's not gonna happen, we're gonna win," he gives her a warm smile, holding his arms open, "Come here," he says as he sees tears in her eyes despite his comforting words.
     She walks away from the stockings and situates herself in her husband's arms, on his lap; she rests her head on his chest.
      "He's not going to take her away from us Kirst. Don't you remember what Rosalie said? It's 90 per cent about where the kid wants to be, Marcia won't want to leave us and her sisters. And the other 10 percent is when the child picks the dad and the judge gives them to the mother anyway. We have a stable household, Marcia is never going to go without anything she needs, be that clothing and food or love and support."
     Kirstie nods slowly in agreement, he is right, he just has the knack for saying the right thing at the right time to her. She is very appreciative of him.
     "Now let's finish this so we can eat the cookies," Avi smiles.
     "How do we split five?" Kirstie asks with a giggle.
     "Two for me, two for you and we put one back, she'll never know," he shrugs.
     "Very true," she nods. "We'll put the carrot back too."
      Avi doesn't hesitate, "Definitely."
     Kirstie laughs as she stands up and then helps him up. "I'll finish up Marcia's, you do Giselle and Bella's sacks," she says, sitting in the spot he'd vacated.
      Avi does as he's told and they finish up everything present related before they sat down for cookies.
     "You make the best cookies," Avi says before he even takes a bite. Kirstie sits opposite him, picking up the glass of milk and sliding down in her chair just a little to rest her feet on Avi's leg. He hands her a cookie and they eat in comfortable silence.
     Kirstie graciously let's Avi finish off the glass of milk. Then takes the empty glass and places it on the table before climbing into his lap. "Do you want to unwrap a gift early?" she asks with a smirk.
     Avi laughs, "Look at you, making dirty puns."
     "Look at you, actually picking up on a dirty pun," she smiles as she leans in to press her lips to his.
     He kisses her back eagerly, wrapping his arms around her to hold her as close as possible.
      As Avi moves down to kiss her neck she speaks. "I would say let's just do it on the table but I have a very real fear of Marcia walking out here."
     "Mmm hmm," Avi hums as he kisses his way back up to her mouth.
     "But don't hurt yourself carrying me this time," she rushes to get out before their lips meet again.
     She gets up off him, but doesn't let their lips disconnect, she pulls him with her and Kirstie only hits one corner on their walk to the bedroom.
     They shut the door tight and fall onto their bed, Kirstie on top because that's how she wants it today. Their clothes come off and the condom comes out and the rest is history.

A/N: One or maybe two more chapters of this, hope you're enjoying it

Hannah :)