christmas special!

merry christmas everyone! I hope you had or are having a wonderful holiday:)

as a little thank you for reading rivals, I wrote a little holiday memory of ash and Colby from highschool teehee enjoy!~

Ashlyn's POV

/////

"OKAY SOPHOMORES, I BROUGHT YA'LL CANDY GRAMS!" Screamed the senior dressed up as Santa.

I watched as my teacher nodded to the person to make it quick.

The Santa hands out and calls people's names as he gives the candy canes attached with messages.

Christmas is just around the corner, and it's the last day of school before break. I'm excited but at the same time, I also hate this time of year. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and the whole point of it but, my little brother died the night before it. He was just a baby, but it was such a nightmare. The Nightmare before Christmas it was, and there's a reason why I hate that movie too.

My parents get so depressed around this time of year too, so their gloom just clings onto me too.

Christmas time has just been such a touchy subject now, god I love the holidays but since his death... I just want them to past quickly now.

"And here's one for Glen Coco, you go Glen Coco!" The Santa boasts.

"Ah, six for Mr. Colby Brock, you must be popular or good with the ladies!" Santa smirks under his fake beard as he hands Colby his candy canes to the desk beside mine.

"So I've been told. I don't disappoint if ya know what I mean," Colby charmingly grins, winking. I could feel some of the girls ooing and giggling around me. You'd have to be desperate to want and take some of Brock's ass.

The Santa puts his hand on his heart, "Ladies waaatch out, oof what a man."

I roll my eyes, that douche bag would hit up every girl that he sees stand under some mistletoe.

"Man, my ass," I grumble under my breath.

"What was that, Ash?" Colby calls me out, turning to face me.

"Merry Christmas," I fake smile, leaning my hand on my hand on top of the desk.

Colby rolls his eyes and faces the Santa again and says thanks.

The Santa leaves and waves goodbye, Merry Christmas and ho ho ho's away.

My teacher begins to talk about our upcoming test after break but being the already intellectual I am, I didn't bother to pay attention.

Neither did Brock.

"Hey Neil, didn't see you getting candy grams. Why is that so? How come I got one and you didn't?" He says with fake concern, holding out his candy grams in my face.

I shrug, "I don't give a fuck, Brock. Shove them all up your ass, for all I care."

His face turns bitter, "Well someone's not in the holiday spirit."

"I'm never in the holiday spirit at this time of year," I say back, harshly.

He pokes me with one of his candy canes, "Well why not?"