Rivals.

If you haven't read Rivals | Colby Brock I strongly recommend you read that before reading anything else from this book.

Important Information:

This book is for the selected chapters by the readers who have already read Ashlyn Neil's Point Of View and want to read Colby's.

These are the selected Colby's POV chapters.

These are for fun, but the main story I've written is "Rivals | Colby Brock."

----------------------------------------------------

Description:

Do you ever feel the rage when he walks in? He thinks he's better but you know damn well you are the best. Ashlyn Neil has devoted her life to being better than her nemesis, the dreamy ocean-eyed, Colby Brock. Ever since high school, Colby and Ashlyn competed against each other in about everything. However, Ashlyn has had a secret crush on him the whole time. Now that High school is over, Ashlyn is living the dream as a successful YouTuber in LA. Just when she thought she was free from Colby's wrath, what happens when he and his best friend move into the apartment down the hall? »I hate liking my rival«       »But you know you like your rival more than you hate him«This is the story of how enemies can turn into lovers.

-----------------------------------------------------

This book will update whenever I can...

and I can...

often.

(hopefully)

:)

hugs, kt