fourteen.

Scene:

Ashlyn flies back, Ellie proposes they all go out for dinner as a double date. At dinner, Colby and Ellie publically discuss hooking up in front of Sam and Ashlyn. Ashlyn runs out, Colby following.

Ashlyn, should be coming back any day.

And shit, I've missed her.

Driving in the car is how I want to spend my days. 

She's so easy to talk to and tease.

If insulting her is easy, then complimenting her would be so much easier, right?

Haha, well I should just lose those dreams. Not like any of them will come true, right? Ellie and I have been hanging out everyday since she left. I could've gone and hung out with my other friends but I'm being a good boyfriend. Ellie and I mostly have just been hanging in each other's apartments and going out for lunches. She really wants to go to some restaurant but like, eh later. It's expensive I heard in Beverly Hills. 

We've also been talking about the other night. She's been real.

Like she's not the type of girl to get petty and shit. That's what I like about her. She's chill and understanding and what more can you ask for in a girl?

She's practically perfect.

But I'm afraid of settling down with her and then regretting it all.

Because I have another girl on my mind.

El, she's like a best friend, honestly. 

"Hey, here's your water," Ellie says, coming to sit next to me on her couch. 

"Thanks babe," I say, kissing her head and putting an arm around her.

"Ready to start the movie again, the good part is almost coming!" She exclaims in a cute manner.

"Hi, I'm home," Someone says.

Ellie and I turn our heads to face Ashlyn. 

She's...back! I missed her so much. 

Fuck. 

Ellie immediately stands up and gives the most widest eyes and happiest expression ever. 

"ASHLYN!" Ellie screams and tackles her to the ground.

"Ooof, hey, glad seeing you too, El," Ashlyn laughs.

"I can't believe you left for so long without telling me! I missed you, I'm sorry about that night, I'll never talk about it again. I know it's hard I feel terrible but I'm so happy you're here now!" She exclaims in Ash's ear. She has her in a headlock. Her arms were just wrapped around her skull with her legs tangled around Ash's waist.

"Kay, well thanks El, but can you get off me now?" Ashlyn chuckles.

Okay, I think I should interfere now, and say hi. Ellie's slowly killing her.

I walk over and say, "El, let go, let the poor girl breathe." I yank her off Ashlyn, "Hey, Neil. Welcome back."

"Thanks Colbs," She half smiles.

Aw, she called me Colbs.

"Oh my god we gotta have a little celebration!" Ellie cheers.

Ashlyn and I look at her dumbfounded, "Why?" We both ask at the same time.

"Because we aren't fighting and Ashlyn is back! Also, it's an excuse to go have dinner and a double date!"

"Wh-what? Who am I double dating with?" Ash asks, bewildered.