"I wouldn't want to object to your mom's request." I mumble. I didn't mind staying at Zayn's house... "Is it the same house you grew up in?" I ask in a very quiet voice.

Zayn doesn't answer for a moment. He simply fills the plate with pancakes and walks to the table and puts them down. I slowly raise from my seat and walk over to the table, sitting down adjacent to him at the corner.

"I just meant... I won't stay at the house if it brings back memories." I explain.

I don't want Zayn to be uncomfortable at his own Christmas break at home. Perhaps he always stays at a hotel whenever visiting just to avoid the house with the memories scarred into the rooms.

"She moved out of that house a few years back." He sighs, shifting in his seat and beginning to eat.

We eat in a quiet silence. The clinking of our silverware filling the void. The pancakes are delicious and I focus on the sweet syrup covering the breaded breakfast food.

I still have to figure out what to tell my mom about Bradford. I had to explain to her that everything would be okay. I got my passport renewed and no was just the phone call to my mom.

"I have to go home and pack." I state quietly. Zayn and I were leaving in a about a week and I needed to start figuring out what to bring to Bradford.

"You have a week." Zayn smirks over at me, reaching his hand across and resting it on my leg.

"I know I just... I have to figure out what to pack for Christmas, for site seeing, for everything." I claim. I wasn't even sure how the weather was in Bradford compared to Boulder. I had to check up on that when packing.

"Don't be nervous." Zayn gives me a warming smile that slightly calms my nerves - only slightly.

I was honestly so nervous - so nervous that it was hard to even focus in school. I was freaking out about meeting his parents and seeing where he grew up. It would be a whole insight to his life that he is so secretive about.

It's honestly been difficult to keep up good grades with Zayn constantly around. Us being on such good terms meant bad things for my school grades. I was always distracted - he was always distracting.

"I think I'm going to go catch up with Liam to study." I take a bite of my pancakes and Zayn nods. Finals were in a week and I really hadn't been studying as much as I usually do.

"I have a few things to go over with Eleanor - stuff for the trip." He replies, squeezing my leg with a smile. "I'll take you to meet up with Liam."

Zayn was still not allowing me to drive. Every time the snow was about to be melted away - it would soon drop in temperature and begin snowing again. It was beautiful but honestly getting too much.

The road never seemed to not be covered in snow - and that meant Zayn would not allow me to drive. I'm not sure why he feels I'm such a bad driver - I drive very safe, compared to most.

"I can drive myself." I assure him.

"No." Zayn shakes his head. I give him an angry look but soon break into a smile with him watching me in the way that melts my heart.

"Do you not trust me to drive myself?" I question softly in a playful manner, but in all seriousness wanting to know what was with him not wanting me to drive.

"I trust you... I just love you too much to let you drive in the icy streets." He mumbles, his hand sliding up to my arm and pulling me to him.

I laugh but don't object to his pull on my arm. I allow him to pull me onto his lap, his arms wrapping around my waist. Strongly keeping me pressed to his body.