Chapter 15 - Mysteries, Dresses...Feelings?

Start from the beginning

fortunately, they gave my sister some kind of drink that made her forget all of this. I wouldn't want her remembering me as a murderer. I wouldn't want her remembering me agreeing to be a murderer. she was young, yes. but she knew everything very well. she would probably hate herself for this. but it wasn't her fault. I just wanted to keep her safe.

I had murdered four people for now. four people whom I would never forget their faces. whom I would never forget the look of horror on their face when I shot them. I was getting nightmares every night because of this.

I let out a long sigh as I left that office. a major headache was starting to form inside my head. I've been thinking about this too much since I've been informed of this.

I don't even know if I was capable of this.

but I had no choice.

I had to do this mission. my master had said that this was the mission which I was set for. the reason of bringing me into that filthy trade in the first place. after this mission, I would have my freedom. I would live in some far place with my sister and all my loved ones and I would just have a peaceful life away from all this.

but if I didn't, I die.

but the problem was, this task was the most difficult.

I used to kill to protect my loved ones... 

but now, the target was one of my loved ones.

I had to murder Samantha Walters... the girl whom I had grown to Love.

Sam's P.O.V.

after the school day had ended. Martina and I were heading off to the mall to get our stuff for the dance. I was the one to drive as a part of my 'payement'.

the street was so crowded and the traffic was so bad today. of course, my black luck. I sighed as I went on driving slowly. the sounds of cars' horns were everywhere. I was getting more and more pissed off by the minute. hoping that this would end soon.

Finally, when we had reached the mall, I got out of my car and so did Martina. I passed by my mom and took her credit card on our way and Martina had her own with her already, so we could buy all we wanted without distraction.

"what are we getting first?" I asked her cheerfully as we entered the mall. she looked up at me with a grin.

"I don't know, I'm so excited oh my god!" She squealed, still grinning broadely. I smiled down at her. I knew pretty well that she was even more excited than she would ever be because of the earlier encounter with that Harold boy. I was happy for her. but I just wished that he would be good enough to take her out.

"What color are you wearing?" I asked.

"Black!" she exclaimed. I frowned at her. she blushed then spoke again. "hey! what did you expect, huh?" she defended then smiled sheepishly.

I rolled my eyes at her. "at least you know what color you're going to get." I muttered. she quirked an eyebrow at me.

"well, I know an awesome place where they sell dresses. the designer is running it herself. it's her own fashion line. she's got a series of stores but she stays at this branch most of the time. if she was there, she could get you something that is somehow unique and would fit you perfectly. she's really a talented and sweet person. I dealt with her twice before." she said with a smile.