Prologue

Three hybrids locked up in a cage. All three a different kind of hybrid. All three haven't seen the daylight in years. The only thing they know is darkness and abuse. They are used as maids and when they are not needed, they're locked up in cage. They barely get anything to eat and bruises are always seen on their bodies. They're weak and sometimes they're to weak to get up and recieve a beating, because they didn't obey their wishes. They live in hell and all they want is death to take them, yet they always survived the beatings. There is no ono who cares for them, they only have eachother. Maybe there is a chance for them to escape, maybe some day they will escape or maybe the day will come that death will finally take them.

Two hybrids locked in a room in the adoption center. No one who really cares, but it's not the worst. Both are a different kind of hybrid, yet they're very close friends. They wish for someone to take them away from this place. They're hoping for a kind hearted person to take them in house. But that hope is false anyway. People who actually care about hybrids are very rare. They want to escape, run away. Live a life of their own, without people ordering them around as some kind of toy. Maybe they will escape soon or maybe someone will adopt them.

Two hybrids tied up to a chair. They're also two different kind of hybrids. They escaped the adoption center, they escaped the humans, but they didn't escape the homeless fact and their own species. Hybrids could do some terrible things to eachother. Only if they're damaged enough by their former owner. The two hybrids didn't know eachother. The only thing they knew was that they needed eachother to escape their own specie. Maybe they would die escaping or maybe they would survive, but live that horrible homeless life.