~Ch. 18~

[Tom's POV]

"So... uh.... what do you want to do now?" Tord asks.

I sit and think.

I have a whole lot of options, considering if I were to bring him back to the house, I would be bombarded with questions. I'm not really in the mood to answer questions- having a small headache and all.

"We could just sit here and get to know each other more, I guess?" I suggest with a shrug.

"Sure, let's do that." Tord agrees. I try to think of anything I want to ask him.

"So uh.... remember that time that T- you didn't text me for 5 days?" I ask. Seeing him nod, I continue. "What exactly were you doing in those 5 days?....."

Tord seems a bit nervous now, after hearing me ask that.

"You don't have to answer... I was just curious." 

"No no no! It's alright." Tord says, his voice growing to a whisper. "I was doing.... army work."

"Wait- army work?-" I thought back to the incident.

"You're part of an army?!" I ask him in shock, yet my voice is quiet.

"Well.... leader of one, yes." Tord corrects me. Thinking back on it, it made sense, in a way.

"Can you be more specific on 'army work'?" I ask him.

Tord sighed, his voice still quiet. "Another army- the Blue Army -tried to raid one of the smaller Red Army bases -which is my army. So... I had to take care of it."

"We had managed to capture one of their soldiers, so I had to interrogate them." He finishes explaining.

"Wow....." I decide to ask another question. "Do you enjoy being in an army?...."

"Well, at one point I did. But then.... I grew to dislike it. But, it was too late because once I'm in the army, I can't leave unless I die. I'm the leader, so there's no way I'd be able to fully leave. Plus, they won't let anyone leave in case they spread info about the army." Tord explains, disappointment in his eyes.

[A/N]

Guys.... I'm loosing motivation for this story.

This story doesn't even have a legit plotline! I barely planned it out, and I have no ideas past the point where Tom discovered that T was Tord. At this point, I'm just coming up with random ideas-- which I hate doing.

So..... as much as it pains me to ask this....

Should I:

A. Discontinue this story

B. Try to continue it

C. Put this story up for adoption

I just wanted to ask you guys because I know how much you guys love this story.

~Nano