~Ch.3~

~Edd's POV~
(slight EddMatt here... I couldn't help myself, sorry :P)

I putt Matt away so we can play some of the games.

"Edd, whatcha want to play first?" Matt asks me.

"Hmm..." I look around at all the games for a moment before replying. "Want to play.... air hockey?" I ask.

"Sure!" He says, pulling me over to the air hockey.

~Time Skip~

Matt had pulled me over to the claw machine to "get more toys for his novelty toy collection", as he had said.

I quietly watched as he, on his 5th try, won a fluffy pusheen plushie. "Yay, I got something!"

(I'm bad at explaining so here, have a picture of it

(I'm bad at explaining so here, have a picture of it.)

"Cool!"

Then, Matt did something unexpected.

He gave it to me.

"Huh?- Matt, didn't you say it was for your novelty toy collection?" I ask him, clearly confused as I hold the plush.

Matt looks away, rubbing his neck. "Well... the only reason I said that was so you didn't know I was giving it to you... It's a gift." He explains, turning to face me.

I smile at him. "Thank you so much!"

Then, I kissed him on the cheek.

We both blush scarlet red. "I-I'm so sorry!- It was in the spur of the moment!"

"I-It's alright!" Matt says, waving it off.

I check the time. "We'd better get to the entrance to meet Tom." And with that, we head off to the entrance, me still hugging the plush close to my chest.

~Tom's POV~

I type back a response to the unknown number.

Tom: How did you get my number, stranger?

Unknown: I must have the wrong number, sorry.

Tom: It's okay, I guess. 

Unknown: Anyways, who are you?

Tom: 'Names Tom. You?

I mentally facepalmed. 'Why did I tell my name to a STRANGER?! Ugh, I'm an idiot.'  I shuddered a bit, hearing Tord's voice echo in my mind. 'Classic stupid Tom!'  I heard in his mind, but I tried my best to ignore it.

Unknown:....I don't really feel comfortable telling you my name.

Tom: Understandable. So, what should I call you then? I don't want to refer to you as "stranger".

Unknown: Uh.... you can call me "T" I guess for now, until I think of something better.

Tom: Okay then T.

~Tom has changed Unknown's name to T~

T: So... what are you doing right now?

Tom: At an arcade, waiting for friends- Oh, here they are now brb

I look up from my phone, seeing Edd and Matt walking towards me. I notice the faint blushes on their faces and the plushie Edd is holding, but I decide against asking.

"Ready to go, guys?" I ask, sticking my phone in the pocket of my jeans.

"Yep!" Edd says, pulling Matt along with him to the car.

[A/N]

Tadaaaa! I did a thing.

That's all.

~Nano