~Ch.2~

~Tom's POV~

"We could.... go to the arcade?..." I suggest after a while, having already finished my food.

"Good idea!" Edd says. "Do you agree Matt?"

"Yep!"

"Well then, it's settled! To the arcade!" Edd says, getting up and dragging Matt with him. I follow slowly behind them, speeding up slightly when I get a yell from Edd to "hurry up".

~Time Skip~

I step out of the car after we arrive at the arcade. All of us walk in.

"Meet back at the entrance in 30 minutes!" Edds yells, pulling Matt along with him to some of the games. I sigh, rolling my eyes at the two before walking around and looking at all of the games. I play a few of them before getting bored.

I sigh, sitting down on a bench and looking around. Checking a clock on the wall, I realize it's almost time for me to meet at the entrance, so I head over. When I get there, I realize I'm a bit early, so I lean against the wall near the entrance.

Suddenly, my phone buzzes. Confused, I look at it, realizing I have a message from an unknown number. Shrugging it off, I check the message.

Unknown: Hello?....

[A/N]

And so it begins! (yes this one was short but shushhhh i needed to get the mystery messenger into this somehow, preferably now)

That's literally all I have to say right now.

~Nano