Chapter 30

Merry Christmas everyone and here's your present!  The song above is what I listened to a ton while writing this btw.

"Really Revan," Asha's seductive voice, rich with an Imperial accent that wasn't been there before, drawls from behind him. "This new naivety of yours is disturbing." Snapping his eyes upwards, Revan's eyes widen at the holo image before him of Darth Marr and her Dashade. Where is Asha? He silently questions as the hair on the back of his neck rises. Whirling, Revan inhales sharply as the image of his past, the woman of his dreams, stands directly before him. Her holo image doesn't do her justice. Neither do the artworks on Onderon. Ashabellanar Tavers is the definition of illicit sex appeal, with her hourglass shape and striking emerald eyes. Her sultry lips stained red only actuate it more than he remembers. So does her attire. Unable to stop himself from admiring her taut stomach and ample chest. This is a woman who wars are started for, hells mist he started one over her and he's hardly the first, nor is he naive enough to think he'll be the last.

Somewhere to his side Binn exclaims what Revan knows everyone above the Vengeance is thinking at the sight of his once riddur, "Fuck me!"

Watching her turn her gaze towards him a seductively cruel smirk glides across Asha's face. "I highly doubt you'd survive the encounter Mandalorian," she taunts with a hint of amused mischief in her voice that he realizes he's come to miss in their brief encounter. No, he wouldn't, Revan agrees as flashes of them upon the plains of Dantooine fill his mind.

Lifting herself up as she rides his bare form, an image of Asha draped in nothing but her hair and a layer of sweat comes to mind. Around them a storm of lightning swells and roars across the sky. It's violent and wild like the woman atop him and like her, the sky seems to shatter and spark as she tilts her head back. Releasing a soft moan from her lips, a wave of Force lightning dances across both their bodies, intensifying the emotions that rage within them both. Breathing heavily another image slams to mind, this time they stand upon a battlefield surrounded by dead Mandalorians. Fresh from an exhilarating battle near the end of the war they fly high on the rush of their emotions. Ripping his mask off and then her own, Asha smiles seductively at him, neither caring that their faces are on display. Instead, he grins back before taking exactly what he desires ...claiming her against a nearby outcropping, their discovery be damned.

"Khem," Ashabellanar's voice calls out luring him back to the present. "Do not keep me waiting."

"Looks like things are about to get entertaining," Canderous grins as they watch her Dashade rip his way through her tear in the Force. If Revan thought Asha's entrance caused a horrific gash in the Force, her Dashade's is indescribable. The Force shakes as it fights to reject his Force resistant form. It should not be possible for one of his kind to follow her through such a feat, yet he steps through before him.

Dropping to his knees, Revan inhales a ragged breath from the sheer wrongness within the Force. Master Vandar will know. The council will feel this...there's no way they won't. And the thought oddly terrifies him.

Raising her eyes to the holo-image of Darth Marr, Asha meets his gaze. "Marr, ready your fleets and I shall mine." She turns to the one acolyte who remains untouched. "Alestine, escort Darth Marr safely out of my sanctum and go with him. Inform Andronikus and Ashara that it is time."

"Right...right away, my Lord."

"Do not fail me Alestine, I'll make your death far more excruciating than anything you've ever witnessed if you do."

"Paling at her words, Alestine nods. "Never, my Lord."

"Do not act brashly, Nox," Darth Marr sternly warns. "You will play right into their hands."