Ten

"I don't know how it happened," Test Tube said as she talked with Lollipop. Lollipop had "quit breathing and had a seizure", so she was released. But she didn't go home yet. Barf Bag was still infected. "But," She continues, "we still have a chance at healing her."
Lollipop nods. "Okay, then."
She walks into Barf Bag's room. Barf Bag was sitting up, reading a book, still connected to everything.
"Hey," Barf Bag says as she sets her book down. Lollipop just waves in reply, sitting down by her, holding her hand softly. Barf Bag holds it back, looking into her purple eyes.
They both look away, both their faces a light crimson from blushing.
"How are you feeling?" Lollipop says, trying to start conversation.
"My head still hurts," she replies. Lollipop nods in concern. "Do you need anything?"
Bard Bag takes Lollipop's hand. "Just you being here."
Lollipop kisses her cheek, nodding in understanding. The hospital room was bland, cold, and very boring. Lollipop seemed to understand now how one would feel without anyone to love on them during this hard time.
Barf Bag began to smile softly, looking into Lollipops eyes. A nurse interrupted the moment.
"Sorry to interrupt, but we got results from the operation."
Barf Bag's eyes widen, and she sits up as best as she can and nods. "Go on."
"Well, it looks like that some molecules from that day you said you couldn't stop puking got in there and is causing the infection."
Barf Bag nods, looking at Lollipop. Lollipop laughs.
"I knew it was barf!"
Barf Bag would normally be offended but she laughed along with Lollipop. As soon as they calmed down, Barf Bag picked up the folder that the nurse had left.

Diagnosis: Neurological Infection

Chance of Death: 89.5%