Three (filler i guess?)

Barf Bag wanted to move around in her sleep, but the things attached to her head wouldn't let her. The constant beeping of the vitals monitor kept her awake. She opens her eyes, the ugly white ceiling now a dark bluish due to the dark.
Barf Bag feels so bad that this even happened to her in the first place. She starts crying, the emotion overwhelming her.
"Why did I have to do this to Lollipop?" She questioned herself out loud.
The waves monitoring her neurological activity went haywire. The overwhelming emotion caused her to seize up.
A doctor comes in, calming the sick girl down, getting everything to normal.
Barf Bag is left alone to drown in her misery once again, looking at the dark ugly ceiling. She got flashbacks.

"I have evidence to prove that my brain is not infected and I am not dumb!"
"Oh, so?"

Barf Bag resisted the urge to cry. Now her brain was infected to the point where she would probably die. She put a hand on her head, feeling a migraine come on.
"Oh.... Ow........"

Barf Bag coughed a few times before blacking out, seeing nothing but a black void of emptiness and sorrow.

Diagnosis: Neurological Infection
Chance Of Death: 99.7%

(This was probably a filler XD I'm so so sorry)