Nine

Sobs shake Lollipop as Three hugs her close, drawing circles on her back with her hand.
"It's Alright Lollipop. You'll see Barf Bag again. I promise you."
"No I'm not! Infinity told me no!"
Infinity was harsh with his sentencing.
Three spreads her wings. "Yes you are. Y'know, I'm a fallen angel. Helped X find his value. Came up afterwards for that."
Lollipop nods, her body still shaking.
"You'll Be Alright, Lollipop. You'll be ok."
~~~~~~~
Barf Bag wandered around the court area, talking with a few deceased objects. Fifty Five flew over to her, along with Sixty.
"Lollipop got a bad result. She can't see you ever again."
Sixty breaks the news, causing Barf Bag to break down and sob. 55 and 60 hug her, comforting her.
Three flew over. "Guys, I have a plan. But it's gonna be risky."
55 and 60 look at her, along with Barf Bag.
"What's this 'plan' you got?" 55 asks, raising an eyebrow.
"Well, it involves going to Earth," Three begins. "I'm gonna get Lollipop and Barf Bag and Spirit Slam Them back to life on Earth."
"B-but that would cost you so much!" 55 starts to panic, running around 60 in a circle. 60 stops him with some angel magic shit.
Barf Bag looks at 3, tears still in her eyes. "D-does that mean I'll see Lollipop again?"
Three nods. "And it will happen tonight."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lollipop tossed and turned in her bed. Trying to sleep would only give her thoughts about Barf Bag. A loud knock soon sounds, scaring Lollipop out of bed.
"It's me!" The voice of Three calls out. "Quickly"
Lollipop bounds out the door at the sound of Three's voice. Barf Bag is standing there.

"LOLLIPOP!"
"BARF BAG!"
The two lock in a passionate kiss before Three picks them up. "Alright. You're gonna need to brace for impact."

"What do you-"

Three shoots downwards away from Heaven at a high speed. Lollipop and Barf Bag can see the ground getting closer, and closer........

"GAH!" The two yell in unison as they jolt back to life in hospital beds.