One

Lollipop stares at the white-ish- blue-ish hospital tiles. She then turns her attention to the ugly white ceiling tiles, counting them. "1,2,3...."

"Lollipop?"

Lollipop turns. Barf Bag was finally
awake.

"Barf Bag!" Lollipop rushes to the bedside. "I'm so fucking glad you're ok...."
She tried being positive, despite hearing yesterday that Barf Bag has a 94.5% chance of dying.
"Hello." Barf Bag looks around. She was connected to an IV and a vitals monitor, especially around her head area. "Am I ok?"
Lollipop shuddered. "I'd have to say you're pretty ok. But I'll be here for you."
Barf Bag nods, looking at Lollipop. Lollipop's expression seemed concerned.
"Well, I do have to leave. Four's excusing you from the contest. Anyway, he did just have the twins."
Barf Bag's face lit up at that news. "Okay, bye."
Barf Bag watches Lollipop go. She exhales, staring at the ugly white ceiling.

Lollipop went to Object Mart, getting a few things that she needed, mostly food. She wandered off to the floral section, where Leafy was.
"Oh, hey Lollipop!" Leafy says with her usual smile. "Why are you here?"
"Barf Bags in the hospital," Lollipop replies."
Leafy gasps. "I'm so sorry to hear that? We just got this shipment so pick out any that you like."
Lollipop thanks leafy and picks out a beautiful assortment of roses. Lollipop blushes just thinking about Barf Bag.

She prayed she was doing well.

Back at the hospital, Barf Bag found her now updated papers. She reads them, confused, but then gasps.

Diagnosis: Neurological Infection
Chance Of Death: 96.0%