~Christmas Special~

So I bestow upon all of you a Christmas Special (ooooooooooohhhh woowwww so original amarite?) 

Also just want to point out that it won't follow the story plot ovcourse (ikik spelt wrong but just checking for the chaild :') ) As it wouldn't really work if Masako was not there aha.

So basic time setting would be that Masako is there, Fuuto and Masako are dating, Fuuto's family accept Masako for who she is and so forth.

P.S-> Unedited so sorry for mistakes ❤

Anyways I hope you enjoy and have a Merry Christmas!!! <3

Masako's POV

I awoke to the cold wind blowing gently in my face let in by the adjacent window. I rub my eyes and with as minimal effort possible I hauled myself out of bed to close the window. I looked through the window to see tiny specs of snow dancing in the air, joining together to make the world a thick, white blanket. My eyes sparkled as my inner child was longing to run outside. I rush over with this newly found energy to the door as I pull it open. On my quest to find someone to join me I make my way to a certain someone's room who would be dying to be woken up.

I cautiously open the door and tip toe over to their bed. I go closer to their sleeping figure making sure to not make a sound. A small giggle escapes my mouth as I make my move. I jump on them making them scream in surprise.

"Masako what the hell?!" Fuuto says, clearly irritated. "You scared me half to death"

"It's Christmas !" I yell, not caring at the fact it probably is 5:30 am in the morning. "And it's snowing!"

He reaches for his phone and proceeds to check the time. He rolls his eyes as his phone gets tossed. "It could be the apocalypse for all I care" he grumbled, finding a comfy spot under his duvet. "Besides I need my beauty sleep"

"Alright Scrooge" I reply, pouting whilst sticking my tongue out at him. "If it makes you look any better it must be a miracle" I taunt.

He looks up and raises an eyebrow. "Is that so?, well I guess I should get up as the world could end if I became too gorgeous" He makes this pose which I cannot help but laugh at. 'How in the world was I lucky enough to land with someone like that?'

He shoved me out of his room as he told me that he was going to get changed. I ran back to the bedroom down the hall (If you get that reference you can sign my cast~ sincerely me...okay I'll stop now) and got changed into an outfit that won't let me freeze to death.

okay I'll stop now) and got changed into an outfit that won't let me freeze to death

Once I was ready I did my morning routine then left for Fuuto. I waited by his door in the hallway playing animal crossing (that game is lit you can't deny it :') ). It was around five minutes before he 'graced me with his presence'. He came out, shut his room door behind him before turning to face me.

"Right since we are going to go outside I just wanna let you know something real quick" I looked at him confused. He saw my confusion and smirked. "I'm not going to go easy on you when we have a brutal snowball fight 'kay?"

I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed him. "Like you'd even have a chance against moi" I proclaimed.

"You're on" Was his response before we ran outside to have the most epic snowball fight of the century.

~Timeskip~

~Fuuto's POV~

'Damn I can't believe I lost' I thought as we walked back inside with her hand holding mine. 'I guess I have competition at last' I chuckled.

I looked over at Masako as she was smiling triumphantly and I couldn't have been happier to have lost to her. Just seeing her smile makes me feel as if I won. Besides I can win at some other time.

We entered the livingroom to see all the others awake and bursting with excitement, eager to open their presents.

"Here comes the lovebirds~" Tsubaki sang as I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Now we can open presents !" Wataru shouted.

Masako and I sat on an empty place on the sofa watching as Wataru passed out all of our presents from underneath the Christmas tree.

Everyone opened their presents and were ecstatic with what they got.

Once all the presents were unwrapped we sat chatting with Christmas music playing in the background just enjoying each other's company. I sat playing with Masako's hair as she sang quietly along, playing  the air piano to any of the songs that she knew. It was nice and peaceful apart from Juli trying to keep the 'wolves' away from Ema but that was the usual so it didn't cause any trouble.

~Timeskip (the last one I prommmiseee)~

Fuuto's POV~

After the others had went to bed I had one more surprise for Masako. I convinced her to let me put a scarf around her eyes as I led her to the surprise.

"If you are pranking me I swear" She kept repeating as I guided her.

"Well you just have to trust me" I replied excited to see the outcome of this.

When we finally arrived I helped her to sit down beside me as I took the scarf from her eyes.

"Taddaaaaaaa" I said , emphasising the Tadaa with jazz hands.

Her eyes lit up as she saw what was before her. The night sky was glistening with stars illuminating the night sky. The city lights were dim so we could see the night sky in it's true glory.

She sat awestruck taking in every last detail of one of natures masterpieces.

"Good surprise?" I asked , not taking my eyes off her.

"Does this answer your question?" She said as she kissed me.

"Definitely" I said smiling as I held her the rest of the night underneath the Starry night sky.

"Best Christmas Ever"

Okay I know I know it's bleh but I wanted to give you all something. I hope you all have/had a merry Christmas!

Thank you for reading as always. <3