Chapter 13~ The Lake of the Forgotten Ones~ Part 1

No One's POV~

The boys finally got back to tell the others the new information on the whereabouts of the lost vampire. 

"What!?!?! Ore~Sama thinks you are lying, you just want Immuto~chan to yourselves" A clearly irritated tomato head exclaimed.

"Nfufufufu  I think this may be a trick as well I mean how can we trust you half bloods" The fedora fanatic adds.

"Fine, If you don't believe us then that's your choice, I can't believe that I have to do this but you can come with us if you must but don't expect to be able to get in" The irritated eldest vampire Ruki said.

"Let's go come on Chop Chop" Kou says clapping his hands when he says the word chop. All the brothers then teleport. The Sakamaki's follow the Mukami's. After a couple of minutes the tomato head teleports back.

"You're coming too!" He says to 2 confused humans who have no idea to what may happen. They both get tucked under Ayato's arms whilst they brace themselves for the powerful force of motion sickness.

~Present Time~ 

Fuuto's POV~

'Heyyy I'm getting the hang of this' I thought proudly. I hadn't collapsed this time with shaky legs and the motion sickness wasn't nearly as severe. I can't say the same about Yui though. No offense to her but I still can't believe that she has survived this long. But that's not what's important at this moment in time. What's important right now is Amber.

"Oi Human come here now!" Yuma calls me over. I have gotten used to being called 'Mortal' or 'Human' now I think only occasionally I get called my real name but it doesn't bother me anymore to my surprise.

I walk over to the Mukami brothers. They all look pale like pale pale, Paler than normal which is saying something. One could assume they were sick maybe nervous? I never knew vampires were like this.

"Right human there is only one way to get in so you must do exactly as we do understood?" Ruki says. I nod.

We then walk around to the other side of this circle made entirely out of trees. We eventually then came to a freakishly large willow tree. We then walk closer the tree. They then mutter something under their breath and walk through the Tree!?!?! this is like some weird Harry Potter shizz right here. (You're A Wizard Fuuto I'm A What? You're A Wizard Fuuto!!! A what? You're A Wiz-----  'ahem' Back to the story!)

'It can't be that hard can it?' I tell myself. I turn a run into the tree. I expect to go straight through but instead my face meets bark. I fall down onto the ground groaning slightly. 'Of course I forgot to say the damn word' I grumble. I say the word aloud 'Virago' Then slowly walk into the tree. To my amazement I pass through to see the 4 brothers.

"Took ya long enough" Kou exclaims. "Anyway lets a go" He then begins running whilst the others follow. I follow running slightly because daaammmnnn can these vampires walk fast.

We then come across a lake. I stand there astounded at how beautiful it looked. The moonlight bounced off the water at the perfect angel illuminating the whole area making it look as if it was set alight. Then as if on cue, my eyes fell upon my sleeping beauty~ Her beauty is honestly otherworldly. Sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am to have found someone like her. Her little quirks and her personality never fail to make me fall deeper in love.

We all rush to her side and sigh in relief once we make sure she hasn't been injured in any way. We all let out a breath we didn't know we were holding. The brothers fell one by one against the tree. I joined them sitting closer to Amber just admiring her beauty. After a while a question popped into my head. I thought it over and over in my head just to make sure I phrased it perfectly.