Family Reunion and Secrets Told~Chapter 8

Hey readers just wanted to let you know that if you want to you can change the name of the OC whilst reading but all of the OCs in this are mine~

Amber's POV~

Today was the day I was going to see my old family again. I was kind of nervous because I didn't know if they would remember me because when I am with mortals I start to look like I am a human. I was praying that Masaomi would let me but I didn't know what I was going to say so I settled with I'm going to a friends house .

Masomi's POV~

"So can I go to my friends house today ?" Amber asked. I didn't know who these people were but I was going to confirm my decision when I know when she will come back.

"So what time are you planning on coming back?" I questioned. She looked like she was thinking about it.

"I'll either be here for dinner or staying overnight I don't really know when I could be coming back but sometime between today and tomorrow but you don't have to worry I won't do anything inappropriate or illegal if you can trust me?" I thought about it a lot but since she was basically begging and knowing her would keep her word I agreed to let her go.

" I am letting you go but if you do anything to break my trust then this will never happen again okay?" She nodded before running off to get ready.

Amber's POV~

I am so excited!!! I get to see them all again.  I wasn't looking where I was going and I bumped into someone we both fell backwards and landed on the hall carpet with a 'thump'. The body let out a "Ouch" before I realised who it was. He helped me up before asking" What's got you so happy?"

Fuuto's POV~

She answered "You know the people I told you about yesterday?" I racked my brains trying to remember... Wait her family before she was taken away. I nodded before she continued every word from her mouth was filled with glee.

"I'm going to see them today I'm so happy" She hugs me. I was shocked at her sudden movements but suddenly blushed when I remembered who it was hugging me.

"That's great tell them I said hi and I'll see you later then" I looked around making sure no one was about and kissed her on the cheek and gave her a real smile before running off to my room with a smile stuck on my face that didn't seem to want to move any time soon.

Amber's POV~

I ran into my room to get ready to go. I had a shower, brushed my teeth decided that I would re apply my contacts and put a spare pair in my bag. I got changed brushed my hair and started to pack a small bag just in case I did stay overnight. I put a change of clothes, pyjamas, spare charger, MP3 player, spare pair of headphones, toiletries and snacks specifically sweets. I took my phone off my bed that was fully charged and headed out my room to leave.

 I took my phone off my bed that was fully charged and headed out my room to leave