-4- Happiness and Anger

The next day me and Jisoo start walking to school and I explain to her what had happened the day before. She is seriously way more happy than I am. I mean like she jumped up and down nonstop and started screaming at the top of her lungs. I didn't know she was that happy.

Once we got to school we went to the classroom and sat our own seats. I waited for Jungkook to come so we could talk. To be honest, I was still really scared to talk to him. Because everything went by so fast. We barely talked before and no all of a sudden he asked me out on a date. Not that I'm complaining😉.

~few minutes later~

"Hey Jihee~"

I turned around to see Jungkook standing behind me with his adorable bunny smile plastered on his face. I swear I almost had a heart attack because of that smile. Butterflies soon started to fill my stomach, I literally almost threw up in front of Jungkook!

"H-Hey Jungkook!"

I mentally hit myself for stuttering. "Great job Jihee you acted stupid in front of Jungkook...again". But of course I said that in my head so no one heard it.

He sat next to me and we began talking about our project. But sooner or later guess who decides to show up...

"Jungkookie, lets's hang out after school today...just the two of us!"

Ugh! It's Miyoung...gross. This girl really doesn't know when to stop. Every time I talk to Jungkook she interrupts us or she'll threaten me later on.

When she saw me sitting next to Jungkook she glared at me slightly and then went back to talking to Jungkook, all sweet like. That girl is not sweet, she's the devils daughter.

"So what do you say Jungkookie? Are we hanging out...just us?~"

She twirled her hair as she said that. Guessing she was trying to flirt with him.

"Sorry Miyoung..but Jihee and I are actually going to work on our project after school today. Maybe another time K?" Jungkook glanced at me and then smiled. My cheeks were close to burning up.

Miyoung's hands started to clench into fists. I could tell she was really upset. She glared at me, but this time it was more intense. Like she could shoot lasers through me.

"It's ok Jungkookie~ I understand!"

She walked away and sat at her desks. But then began glaring at me and wouldn't stop. Aish! That girl needs anger management...badly.

Jungkook looked at me and smiled. I blushed slightly.

"You didn't say we were meeting up after school today for the project though Jungkook. So why'd you say it?"

He only gave me a slight chuckle.

"Well we need to finish the project remember? So come to my house today and we'll finish it ok?"

I just nodded. And he smiled.

"Oh! Don't forget that tomorrow is our date Jihee~"

I blushed bright red and looked away. Today is Friday and our date is on Saturday...meaning tomorrow!! Aish! I can't believe I forgot!

"O-ok~"

He smiled widely and soon enough the teacher came in and began her lesson.

~End of School Day~

I was walking down the hall before I was pulled into an empty classroom by someone...or by some people. They locked the door and I looked up to see who it was. Of course...it's Miyoung. She's probably really upset about this morning.

"So...I see someone is trying to steal MY Jungkook from me hm? He's mine you trash!!"

She slapped me across my cheek. It was red and started to sting. I wanted to cry...

"I'm warning you, a trash like you BETTER stay away from MY Jungkookie! He will never like a trash like you...and if he did, he's just playing with you Jihee. And if you don't stay away from Jungkook, I'll be angry, really angry, you'll never see the light of day again. Got it?"

I just nodded. I wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

After that she threw me into the hallway and her and her friends walked away. I began having a melt down. I cried my heart out and held my knees. I felt like dying...

~Five Minutes Later~

I heard footsteps walking towards me and someone wrapped their arms around me.

"Jihee~ it's ok, don't worry~" The person whispered.

I knew who it was. It was Jungkook. He held me tightly and whispered sweet phrases to calm me down. I looked up at him and he looked at me. He smiled and I blushed.

"Jihee-ah~ why're you crying hm~?"

I couldn't tell Jungkook, I just couldn't. So I lied instead.

"I-I just fell...I hit my cheek on the ground and it really hurt..."

He looked at my cheek then kissed it. HE. FREAKIN. KISSED. IT. I blushed deeply and he just laughed a little.

"Let's go to my house to finish the project and so I can help you with your cheek ok?"

I nodded. He stood up and helped me up and we began walking together to his house.

He's perfect. He was so sweet and kind to me. Most guys would have just laughed or walked by me like no one was there. But he hugged me and said the sweetest things to me. I swear he's the one...

~Jungkook's Thought~

Yes! I made Jihee fall in love with me more than before. I admit that I felt bad for her when she was crying. But I have to make her fall in love with me...even if it means to hurt her. I really don't want to date Miyoung.

~END~
——————————————————————

OMG! I'm really sorry for not updating guys!!😭 I wanted to but forgot and got busy with a few things! But I'll start to update more!!😊Gracie Out!!!✌🏻