-3- He Asked Me out?!

Jihee POV

As I walk into the classroom with Jisoo I see Jungkook get up and walk towards me. I immediately freeze and look at Jisoo. She smirks at me and walk away to her seat. Thanks Jisoo for leaving me alone with him. 

"Good morning Jihee-ah!" He smiles at me at gestures me to walk ahead to our seats.

"So, Jihee. How was your morning today?"

"Uhhhh...ummmm...i-it was g-good." Seriously?! Do I always have to be this awkward around him? It's probably obvious that I like him or something because of the way I blush and stutter with him around me.

He does a small giggle while smiling. I love the way he smiles. He looks so cute with it. WAIT! What am I saying?! If I start thinking things like this I will end up falling for him more. And if I fall for him more Miyoung will defintely put me in my grave.

"Okay so Jihee, you are coming over to my house today right?" Oh shoot! I almost forgot about the project AND that I have to do it at Jungkook's house.

"Uhh...yeah. I guess we can walk to your house after to school then" Yes! I finally didn't stutter! 

"Okay great! I'll wait for you outside of school then so we can go and start our project."

"Okay thanks Jungkook."

Jungkook's POV

Yes! Jihee is coming over to my house! When we get to my house i'll try to flirt with her. Maybe then I could possibly ask her out. Hopefully she says yes! I can not lose this bet. If I have to date Miyoung for the rest of high school I would probably just kill myself. Kidding! I just really don't want to date her.

I look over to my right and see Jihee writing down notes that the teacher wrote on the board. I have to admit, Jihee is really cute when she's concentrated. Especially when she gets flustered.

This will be so easy if she already blushes when I talk to her and smile.

End of Jungkook's POV

"Jihee-ah! Come on we have a lot to talk about right now." It was now lunch and Jisoo was really excited to talk to me. Of course it was because of Jungkook since he had came up and talked to me.

"Okay! Spill it! Now!" As soon as I sit down Jisoo immediately asks me what had happened.

I explain to her what happened between me and Jungkook. (A/N: I'm to lazy to explain what happened between them again. HAHAHA lazy me! XD)

"Ahhhhhhhh!! I'm so happy right now! Jungkook was talking to you and you're actually going over to his house!" I giggle and blush at what Jisoo just said. I guess I maybe get a chance with him. Just maybe.

"Don't forget to bring chap stick. You don't want to kiss him with dry lips." Jisoo looks at me with a mischievous smile while I hit her arm. My face was completely red with the thought of him kissing me. 

"I'm just kidding girl! But you should have seen your face!" Jisoo continues to laugh while I just roll my eyes at her and watch as she laughs her head off. Jisoo always likes to tease me like this about Jungkook. 

~End Of School~

Jihee POV

As I walk out of my last class I start to head to the front of the school. I don't know why but I feel so nervous going over to his house. Not only because I'm going over to my crush's house but also because it's my first time going to a boy's house. I hope I don't make things too awkward and weird between us.