-1- School

~Brrrriiiiiiinnnnnngg~

"Jihee-ssi, let's walk to class together!"

"Sure Jisoo"

Jisoo was my best friend ever since I could remember. Our mom's are really good friends and have known each other even before me and Jisoo were born. Jisoo was my one and only real friend. She was always there for me when I was sad. She supported me in everything I did. She stood up for me when I was bullied. I just wish I could pay her back somehow. 

"Jiheeeeeee, we are going to be late if you keep walking like a snail" Jisoo whines as I realize I was just spacing out.

"Oh! Right! Let's go!" I give her a slight smile as we run off to class. I still can't believe Jisoo doesn't have a boyfriend. She's pretty, smart, attractive, and cute when she does aegyo or when she whines over something like earlier.

~In class~

"Alright class, you all will be getting new seats because some of as can't seem to stop talking." Ms. Lee eyes a lot of the students that she knows talk a lot. Most of them are girls. All they do is talk about the schools most popular guy...Jeon Jungkook.

He's perfect. Everything a girl could ask for. He's smart, cute, kind, caring, and very attractive. They call him The Golden Maknae because he is the youngest in his friend group and he's basically good at everything. I wish I could get the chance to be with him. But, that would never happen to a nerd like me. Well, a girl can dream right? ;)

"Okay so Taehyung and Jennie, Namjoon and Jisoo, Jimin and Nani, and finally..."  As Ms. Lee calls out all the new seats I start to notice all the girls cold glares piercing right through me. And I don't know why until...

"Ah, so finally we have Jungkook and Jihee sitting together. Everyone please move to your new seat next to your partner." After I hear Jungkook an I's name being called my eyes grow big. My eyes are so wide open they feel like they could pop right out of their sockets.

After a few moments of spacing out and trying to process what just happened, I feel the chair next to me being pulled out. As I slowly move my eyes to the left I see Jungkook sitting there staring at me and smiling widely. I freeze in my spot and turn my head so he doesn't see me blushing. I hear him give a slight chuckle.

"Hey"~ he says showing me his cute bunny smile.

Hearing him even say "hey" is enough to make my heart skip a beat. I've known him for so long, I think since middle school, 7th grade. Yeah, middle school. The place he first came into my life. He didn't know me at all since I never really talked to anyone except Jisoo since everyone bullied me. When he came all the boys wanted to be his friend and all the girls adored him. When he came to class the first day, I fell in love with him from the start. Basically love at first sight.

~Flashback~

"Okay class we have a new student joining our class today." Our teacher signals someone from the hall to come into the classroom. After that a small adorable looking boy walks into the class slowly.

"This is Jungkook, he will be part of our class from this day forward so treat him with respect, okay?" Everyone nods and all the girls start squealing and whispering about how cute he is. While some of the "popular boys" invite him to sit with them at their table.

When he first walked into the class, I immediately fell in love with him. From that day on I have always loved him. I've loved him more and more because of how smart, kind, and sweet he is.

~End of Flashback~

I smile at the memory of the first day I met Jungkook. It was probably one of the best days of my life. As I continue to day dream, a hand all of a sudden waves in front of me snapping me back into reality. I get startled and turn to where Jungkook was and realize that I was spacing out after hearing him say "hey".

"H-Hey" I manage to stutter. I mentally face palm myself for being so awkward and stupid.

He laughs slightly while I just give him a small smile.

"Okay class let's get to work now that we found our seats and got to know our partner a little." Jungkook and I both turn to the teacher as she starts teaching the lesson.

A little while later I feel a pair of eyes glaring at me. I look down to the right and notice that it was none other than the most popular girl in school...Kwon Miyoung. She hates my guts. Why? Well because I was a nerd and so I got called ugly because of her. A lot of the girls hate me because of her, because of all the things she said. And now she is literally going to rip me to shreds. She has a huge crush on Jungkook. Only because he is good looking and will get her more attention. She probably won't even love him if they dated. Yes, that's right, they haven't dated. I mean it's probably because she has only known him for like... a year? Only a year and she acts like they have known each other forever. EWWW!!~

~Brrrrrriiiiiiinnnnngg~

Finally class was over and I could go home and relax now. Jisoo and I were walking together until she realizes she forgot her phone in the classroom. As she runs back to get it real quick, I can't help but shake my head and laugh. Jisoo was always forgetting something.

While waiting for Jisoo to come back I can see in the corner of my eyes Miyoung and her "squad" walking towards me, angry.

"Hey! You!" She yells in my face as I try to walk away.

"Not so fast, stupid!" She slams me up against the wall and has her hold on me very tight so I couldn't escape.

"You better not even think about stealing my Jungkook! He will never like an ugly piece of trash like you! So you better back off or else you want to get hurt!" She releases me and throws me harshly to the floor as she walks away smirking.

Once I manage to get up, Jisoo comes running to me and asks if I was hurt and if I was okay. She told me she saw me getting bullied and came running down as fast as she could. I told her I was alright and that I was used to it since I've been bullied many times in the past.

"Jisoo, its fine, really, I'm okay" I assure her so she wouldn't be worried. After she realizes that I was okay we start heading home and completely forget what happened because we kept laughing and talking about random stuff.

Ugh!~ Why did I have to sit next to Jungkook? Why couldn't it be Miyoung instead of me? All I know is that I have try and make Miyoung happy. And the only way to do that is to avoid Jeon Jungkook at all costs, even if he does sit next to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       First chapter done! I hope it wasn't so bad. I know it is a little bit cheesy but I hope all of you who read this (if you did manage to read it) liked it a little bit! I can't wait to see what you guys think of the next chapter! Hope you guys will like the next chapter (if you want to read it because it's so terrible) but the next chapter should explain how Jihee (you) will try to avoid Jungkook. Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter!! XD Gracie out!!🤣