-2- The Project

~Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!~

"Ughhhhhhhhh!!" As your alarm goes off you roll out of bed and accidentally fall into the floor, hard.

"Ouch!" You groan as you rub your lower back.

"Honey? What's going on up there? What was that noise?" Your mom questions you. I guess she heard me fall off the bad.

"Oh! Mom I'm fine! I just fell off the bed!" You yell back just to assure your mom you're fine.

"Okay sweetie! Hurry up and change so you can eat breakfast!" 

"Okay mom!"

After you get dressed you head down stairs to the smell of pancakes. Mom made your favorite. She knew your favorite thing to eat for breakfast was pancakes. You couldn't have asked for a better mom. She was amazing. She was kind and caring. She always knew when you were upset and she would make you feel better. Mostly with pancakes!

Once you go down stairs you see your mom cleaning the dishes. You go behind her and give her a back hug.

"Morning mom" She turns around and hugs you back.

"Morning Jihee. Go sit down and eat so you're not late to school. Jisoo should be here soon."

"Okay" After that you start to eat breakfast. Once you were done you tell your mom goodbye and start to head to school.

While you are walking down the path of your house Jisoo comes and greets you with a big smile and a hug.

"Why are you so happy today?" Jisoo seems happier than usual. I mean she is happy all the time but today it feels like she is even more happy.

"You seriously don't know??!!" She stares at me with her mouth wide open.

"Um...no? What are you talking about Jisoo?" I give Jisoo a confused look. I seriously don't know what's going on.

"Remember yesterday?! Girl, you get to sit next to your crush!!!! You finally can get close to Jungkook!" As soon as she finishes her sentence I can feel my cheeks burn and they turn a light red color.

"Jisoo, you know I will never have a chance with him. He won't like a nerd like me. And do you really think that Miyoung will approve of that?" Jisoo already knows about Jungkook being my crush. And she knows that Miyoung probably will say something if I try to have a good conversation with Jungkook.

"Yeah, you're right. Miyoung would probably hurt you badly if you try to talk to him." Her face saddens. Right when I was going to say something Jisoo's face instantly brights up like she just got the best idea.

"What is it Jisoo?"

"Just because Miyoung says so doesn't mean you can't try to win his heart, right?" 

I giggle at her idea.

"Maybe Jisoo. Just maybe" We both start to laugh and head straight to school.

~In Class~

"Okay students, you all will be doing a project on your chosen shakespeare play. You will work on this project with a partner." Everyone starts to cheer because they will be able to work with their friend.

"No, no, no. You guys will have to work with your seat partner." My jaw drops hearing that we will have to work with our seat partner. Meaning I have to work with Jungkook. I was supposed to be avoiding him so Miyoung wouldn't say anything. But no! Why does my life suck so much?

Miyoung eyes me from where she sits but I just turn away like I didn't see her. I. Am. So. Dead.

Jungkook and I start to talk about the project and he can tell I was nervous since I kept stuttering. Ugh!~ Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! He probably thinks I'm weird.

Once we finally got things straight for our project the bell rings signaling everyone that it's lunch. I get up from my seat and head over to Jisoo so we can eat lunch together.

Jungkook's POV

Once the bell rings I get up from my seat and pack up my things to go to lunch. I watch as Jihee walks over to Jisoo and they walk out of the classroom. She really is a funny girl.

Once I get to the cafeteria I see all me hyungs sitting at out usual table.

"Hey Hyungs!" As I sit down to eat I can see them all looking at me.

"What is it guys? Why do you guys keep looking at me?" I ask curious of why they look at me weirdly.

"So, Jungkook. I see you have been talking to Jihee lately." I stare at Namjoon as to why he was bringing up Jihee.

"Well, she is my seat partner so why can't I talk to her?" I smile at the thought of Jihee. It's funny the way she stutters and it's pretty when she smiles. I don't like her that way but I do think she's pretty.

"Jungkook. Listen. We have nothing wrong with Jihee but why don't you start dating Miyoung?" I stare at Jimin in shock.

"No way! I'm sorry but I will only like Miyoung as a friend and that's it." I don't hate Miyoung but she is just not my type. I can only see her as a friend, not a girlfriend.

"Fine then. Why don't we make a bet?" Everyone stares at Taehyung with his question.

"What do you mean hyung?"

"What I'm trying to say is that we should make a bet about you dating Miyoung. And, we will have Jihee in it too." I look at Taehyung to see if he's joking. But, I know he's not just by looking at him.

"Here is the bet. You have one month to make Jihee fall in love with you. If you succeed, you don't have to date Miyoung. But if you fail, you have to date Miyoung for the rest of high school."

I think about it for a bit. I don't want to hurt Jihee. But, I really don't want to date Miyoung. And I don't want to back out otherwise I will look like a chicken.

"Fine! I'm in!" Everybody else agrees to the bet after I give my decision.

It shouldn't be too hard to make Jihee fall in love with me. I mean look at me. Everybody adores me because of my looks and because of my kindness. Jihee is only a nerd. She is probably so vulnerable. I know it may hurt her in the end, but she'll get over it right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! I'm back again! I hope who ever read this thinks it's okay!! It's probably bad but I just want to continue it since it's my first fanfic. If you're still willing to read it I hope you will enjoy the rest of the fanfic! Can't wait to see what you guys think of chapter 3! Gracie out!!😆