Merry Christmas!

*Random Script*

It was a beautiful sunny morning in the Pride Lands today. Birds are chirping, white fluffy clouds are moving through out the clear blue sky, the grass is green and mountains stood proudly tall.

It's Christmas at Pride Rock and everyone is full of happiness and cheer!

"It's Christmas, it's Christmas!!" Little Adia cheered.

She's the first to awake while her parents and twin sister are still sleeping. Adia pulls and nip at her sister's left ear.

"Chanua wake up!"

"Huh, what?" She responded half asleep.

"It's finally Christmas! Let's go outside and see what everyone is up to."

Adia race out the cave. Chanua got up with a stretch and followed behind with a small jog.

The girls run up Pride Rock to meet up with the rest of the family including King Kovu, Queen Kiara, Aunt Maha, big cousin Heri and Makosa, Mheetu and Haiba with their little son Mosi.

Queen Kiara steps out of the large cavern first. Adia and Chanua with surprise both pounced on her with giggles.

"Well what a special surprise! Good morning girls, my favorite little nieces. My Christmas!" Kiara greeted, with laughter.

"Merry Christmas Aunt Kiara!"

"Where are your parents?"

"Still sleeping." Adia answered, rolling her eyes.

"Good morning you three, merry Christmas!" Mheetu greets.

He walks out the large cavern with his wife Haiba at his left side and their son Mosi leaping behind them with excitement.

Chanua tackles her cousin Mosi down in a playful manner.

"Merry Christmas to you too!" Mosi laughs, while laying on his side. He nibbles at her neck.

King Kovu walks out of the cavern next with both him and Kiara's grown sons Heri and Makosa. Makosa's wife also joins. Heri invited Auni too.

"Merry Christmas!" They said in unison.

Kiara nuzzles her husband warmly. Maha lastly walks out of the cave.

"Merry Christmas guys! My favorite time of the year." She smiles.

Adia hops on her back and giggles.

Kion and Aala had finally join the family scene.

"Sorry everyone that we are late. Apparently, we had over slept!" Said Kion, chuckling.

"Mhmm." Kiara smirks.

Kion playfully paw at her face.

"Now that we are all here, let's start the feast." Said Kovu.

"This early?" Mheetu questioned.

"Yeah, Kiara said it's been a family tradition that way for years. Is something wrong?"

Haiba looks at Mheetu then blushes. "Well, I would like to make a special announcement before we all enjoy our Christmas meal."

Aala looks curious. "Which is?"

Mheetu bumps his nose against Aala and smiles. "We are expecting another furry bundle of joy!"

Everyone looked shocked and cheered.

"Oh my, congrats! What a great Christmas gift." Kiara beams.

"That's fantastic, Uncle Mheetu!" Maha clapped.

Mosi looks confused. "Hey, what's going on?"

Heri chuckles at his small cousin. "That means your going to be a big brother, Mosi!"

"B-Brother?"

Haiba licks the top of Mosi's head, causing his hair tuft to fall over his adorable eyes. "Yes dear, your going to have a little sister or brother soon."

Mosi smiles big and jumped with pure joy. "Yaaaaay!"

Mheetu chuckles while Haiba rests her head on his shoulder.

"That is so beautiful!" Said Bahiya.

"Yeah it is. Can't wait for you guys to be next!" Said Kion.

Makosa's eyes got wide while Bahiya's cheeks turned deep red.

Kiara giggles. "Patience brother, soon. They are still young and have loads of time."

Kovu nodded. "That is very true. I want them to enjoy every bit of their young years. Even though Kiara and I had started off as young parents, i am still grateful to have this beautiful family."

"Awwww, honey!"

Kiara kissed his right cheek as he smiles.

After talking and sharing more funny and memorable stories, the family were severed a large Buffalo as a Christmas meal.

————————————-
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Merry Christmas to all of my readers! This is my gift for you all. I appreciate every last one of you ❤️ thank you for following me in this long journey. It means a ton! Enjoy your Christmas with your friends, family, dog or cat. I'm going to enjoy by watching lion king movies with my family! 😄

Xoxo,

Skyy15 ❤️