Wedding

No One's POV

Days later...

Twilight melted away. The majestic sunrise, red orange glow seeping over the horizon as if the light itself was being poured from a molten sun. Powerful rays flood over the landscape lighting every blade of grass, shining from each leaf.

Today is a very important day. The Pride Lands Prince is finally going to marry his betrothed lioness. Animals one by one sing and march their way down to Pride Rock.

"The Prince is going to marry, the Prince is going to marry, yes yes yes! Cheers, cheers, cheers!" A male giraffe sang.

"The day has finally come, it is settled and our eyes can witness." Sings a female ostrich.

"Our youngest royal couple are going to marry! What a beautiful event we shall seek." Sings a male zebra. "The Greats Kings would be so proud!"

The animals continue to loudly sing as they arrive and stood in front of Pride Rock. At the very top stands the King "Kovu" as he welcomes them happily with a smile.

His wife, Queen "Kiara" walks up and stands beside him. Her face is filled with much excitement.

"Perfect crowd! Everyone is here." She beams. "The lionesses are still getting Bahiya ready. How's Makosa doing?"

Kovu nods, "Good and nervous. But he'll be alright. That's how I felt when I was marrying you. Except your father did scare me at that time."

Kiara giggles, "Oh honey!"

The married couple both share a loving nuzzle. Unfortunately, Nala could not make it to see her grandson marry. She died from old age. She was very old and even out lived her husband Simba.

She lived a very good life and will always be remembered for her strong bravery and defending Simba by attacking the hyenas and Scar.

A great loyal Queen she was...

Kiara looks up at the morning sky and smiled wide as a shinning light glows down on her.

"Hello, parents!"

She closes her reddish brown eyes as multiple leaves blow around her and Kovu both. Kovu also closes his emerald green eyes with a smile, letting the winds blow his large dark mane.

"Today will be a great day..." he whispers to himself.

"King Kovu, your son is asking for you. He's behind Pride Rock!" Says one of the Pride lionesses.

Kovu nodded. "I'll be right there, thank you!" He gives Kiara another nuzzle then left quickly to go meet up with their son Makosa.

Kiara otherwise went back inside the cave to check up on Bahiya to see how things are going along.

"Bahiya?"

"Yes, Kiara?"

Kiara giggles. "I told you, you can call me mom now. Is everything going okay sweetie?"

Bahiya is surrounded by a bunch of lionesses. A few of them break apart so Kiara could view her soon-to be daughter in law.