«3 - 'I like his cuddles' 'he likes my smell'»

"Yes aunt Soyoung.. he's doing good, he's been very obedient about house rules and what not to do—"

.
.
.
.
.

"Is that so jimin-ah!" Hearing aunt laughs and glad to hear those lies i've said it just makes me wanna smack my head on a concrete, i'm sorry aunt i'll make sure to handle things soon with Jungkook's changing attitude.

"Tell Jungkook to call me later okay Jiminie? His phone has been unattended whenever I phone call.. i miss him so much." I can imagine aunts pout on the other line resembling kooks whenever he does it, when things haven't changed with his bipolar attitude compared to when he was still cute. That kid aish.

"Yes i will aunt, take care of your health.. we will visit Busan this coming semester break don't worry."

"Thank you Jiminie for taking care of my baby. I hope he's not giving you hard time.."

I chuckles and scratches my nape, "Don't worry aunt, he's not.." If you only know.. i awkwardly smiled and heard aunt bid her goodbye and ended the call. Sighs. My conscious is eating me up. I'm not used to lying especially with aunt she's a very kind woman like my mom. I'm feeling guilty right now. I should talk this out with Jungkook.

I haven't talked with him and it's already a week?!?! What am I gonna do with him. He keeps on avoiding me and comes home late at night. That one time I waited for him he only ignores my nagging and told me to just sleep and don't mind him cos he can handle himself and of course I didn't let him off that night. Seriously I'm not mad but I was just really worried for him but instead of him explaining himself he just slams his door in front my face even though i'm still not done talking with him.

That made me shock and slightly mad for being rude and disrespectful towards me and—

sad.

Is he getting worse? I hope not..

"Ey Jimin ah!" I turned my head and saw Hoseok waving his right hand at me and Jin hyung just smiling brightly, my friends coming towards my direction. "Ey hyungs.." I smiled a bit the conversation between me and Aunt still lingering my consciousness.

"What's up with that face Jimin? You look bothered." Jin hyung asked me while eyeing me worriedly. "If it's because of Jungkook again I swear to God i will lock you guys on a basement for you to talk that shit out."

"I'll help you with that plan Jin hyung hahaha couples nowadays."

"Shut up hyungs. I'll go fetch Jungkook you guys can go home without me."

"Ohh~ being a sweet arse with his baby boy aww adorable~"

"You mean Daddy right? Cos Jungkook obviously an alpha. I can smell it on him." Jin hyung stated with a smirk. I scoffed and glared at them.

"Alpha my arse? He's a baby hyungs, cut the bullsht."

"C'mon Jimin, you just can't take it to believe cos you still think that kooks is still a kid. Look at him. He's grown up muscle pig."

"Yea, Hobi's right Jiminnie. didn't you realize? Your mom can tell even if you asked her.. after all she's a hybrid specialist right? And you'll be lucky if he do really is one, yano someone will protect your small figure hehe"

They start poking my sides and teases like highschoolers. Seriously?

That's stupid. I'm the hyung. I'm stronger than my kookie and I don't wanna know.. I just don't wanna believe it. Jungkookie is fluffy and shy baby.. BACK THEN— maybe I should ask mom when we visit her.

I slapped there hands off me and pushing them away.

"Stob it!" I straighten myself "—and to answer your question about my mom, Yes she is. Maybe i'll have to ask her when we have the time to visit. See you guys tomorrow then." I walk fast away from them, lately they always tease me with Jungkook. It's not like we have something i'm not gay either but hyungs think I am to Jungkook. I scoffed thinking about it. Kooks is like a younger brother to me. And I know Jungkook isn't gay too. We're straight dude living in one apartment nuzzling and cuddling with each other— okay that's so gay but we aren't.