Sequel

Best day of my life. By American Authors

**********************

A year passed by faster than they expected. Let's just recap all that's happened so far.

It all started with them meeting up at a cafe through one of his psycho candidates that were chosen by his more psycho/obsessed mother who only cares about getting a grandchild or what she calls 'caring about his future'.

Anyways, they met and hit it off. They went on some dates and he even gave her a promise ring. Now after a few more months later, he proposed and they were soon to be married...

Nathaniel's (POV)

I was feeling so comfortable at the moment. As I turn in my bed and try to reach for Saige, it felt empty. As I begin to open my eyes slightly, there was nobody next me.

She really has to stop doing this. It's the weekend and I already told her she doesn't have to make us breakfast. I'd rather enjoy sleeping longer while cuddling and just get the maid to cook for us later.

As I head downstairs, I watch as she cuts the fruits from behind. As put my arms around her waist and snuggle my head between her head and shoulder, she jumps a bit.

"You have to stop startling me." She says as she tries to slow her fast heartbeat.

"And I told you stop getting out of bed so early." I say with the slightest amount of attitude but smiling through and through like a love struck idiot.

"It's eight o'clock." She says as she turns around to face me.

"Yeah and there are people who sleep until nine, especially during the weekend. You are my soon to be wife and I want to spend every moment of my life with you." I say as I lean in for a peck.

"I love you too, but we got a lot of time together, so you shouldn't worry about this. I'm with you now and you can't replace me." She says as she puts her arms around my neck. I couldn't remember what happened after that, but I did end up getting her back in bed and it was amazing, but my mother had to wake us up in the end.

Anyways, time passed by and all I could think about all day was, I am the most happiest guy I can ever be.....

****************

Sorry this series was short, but the sequel of this story was my main purpose of even writing this one so it's short, but stay tuned for the sequel and I may write a few more chapters on this series, but that may be in the future. (probably in the summer :D)