Tricked

Saige's outfit for Saturday

*************************************

It's been a week since I first started working at Winston's Inc. There was so much work to do, but I loved every bit of it. Before I start to head back home for my days off, I knock on Nate's door.

"Come in!" He says and I enter his office. As I'm about to speak, I see his mom sitting on the sofa with a big smile.

''Hi Saige! How are you?"

"I'm great, how about you Mrs. Winston?" I ask to be polite.

"Please, just call me Annabella and I'm just great." As I smile and try to come up with something else to say, Nathaniel speaks before me, "Um Miss Morgan, did you need something?" Nathaniel asks and I mouth 'thank you' to him, happy I don't have to continue that awkward conversation.

"Oh yes, I came here to say, I'm done for the day and I was about to head out, so is there anything you need before I leave?" I ask and he replies by saying 'no thank you' and then gave me a hand signal telling me that I could leave.

As I'm about to click the close door button, it suddenly is stopped by, Nathaniel's mother? "Oh Saige, I wanted to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Would you like to spend the day together tomorrow, you know like a girls day?" She asks with the biggest puppy dog eyes that a mom could give.

"How can I say no to you? I'd love to go!" I say sincerely.

Great! Meet me at the park near here tomorrow at 3, alright?" I nodded and then stepped out of the elevator and headed home.

Saturday

It was 2 o'clock right now and I decided to start getting ready I went with a casual look that wouldn't stand out to much. Now I was hoping that we just don't go to a classy restaurant but, oh well. After that I just put on some eyeliner and lipgloss and my outfit was complete. It was about 2:20 and I had forty minutes to head to the park.

When I finally arrived it was about 2:55 and I was five minutes early. As I went to sit down, I was surprised to see who started walking up to me.

Nathaniel's (POV)

I know my mom is up to something. Yesterday she kept pestering me about spending time with her and told me to take her out for a walk without my dad. And today when I told her I'd pick her up, she just said she'd meet up with me and that she'd come by after dealing with some 'stuff' she had to do. Sometimes my mom just scares me to much that I don't bother asking anymore why.

Anyways as I was heading to the park, I spot Saige sitting on a bench seat. As I walk up to her, she shows a shocked expression, but then converts back to her usual self.

"Hey Saige, how are you?"

"I'm great, how about you?"

"I'm good. So, what are you doing here?"

"Well, your mom invited me out to hang, but I guess I came a bit early."

"Oh really?" I ask and she nods. I'm surprised I didn't expect this. I forgot what type of person she was (ugh).

Anyways, what are you doing here?" She asks