"No. They tried that, Adrianne but of course she wasn't answering her phone. I don't even think she has it." Georgie hitched, "And I called her dad this morning, he said there weren't any findings yet. But they were still looking."

My eyes gravitated in front of me where the trees were, swaying from the wind, leaves getting dragged closer to where we were sitting. As I stared close, I begin to feel my heart racing inside my chest again, followed by the familiar feeling of being watched. I quickly look away, trying to brush off the morning thoughts that were starting to fill my mind again with horrible depictions of what could be happening to Sarah at the moment. But the words fell like lava out of my mouth. "What if—"

"No, she's not in there." Georgie quickly interrupts me like she knew what I was going to say before I could even finish. "She's not in there."

"But you said she followed us— Have they looked?"

"Of course they did." She replies, "That was the first place they checked, Adrianne. She wasn't there."

I sat there flabbergasted, my stomach clenching inside my body. My arms were hurting again, and I couldn't stop myself from thinking about the things that happened to me inside the building. It all came back to me like a flash. Arthur mercilessly leaving me behind, That girl with her eyes gauged out who pushed me into the hole, the homeless boy who asked for my help. I felt like I was back inside and it didn't feel nice. And the thought that somewhere in there Sarah is currently experiencing the same was making me want to puke everything I ate this morning.

I couldn't believe it. Just last week she was mocking me about my costume while she wore that green elf costume and now she's gone too; just like Pamela. I could still see the way her eyes were barely open as she spoke to Mrs. Winters. She was way too intoxicated to form decent words. I've tried so hard not to let myself think she's dead, but all of this reminded me of what happened when Pam went missing. Sarah and I weren't really the closest, for she was just sixteen and we had major differences but I loved her. I fucking loved her like she was my sister just like how I did with Georgie and Jumper. She wasn't the type to just run away like that, it seemed too impossible.

Even when Ella spread that rumor that she was buying all the exams she would pass, which made everyone in our school hate her; she didn't run away. She just went to us and sobbed for hours until she was tired smoking. The next day her father went to the principal and demanded for her daughter's name to be cleaned and it came faster than lightning. After that everything was fine and dandy. I guess that was why she never once considered leaving. Because she knew her father could always fix things for her. Unlike us; we have nowhere to run. Especially Jumper. Sarah's reason is too petty if she ran off for us. There's probably something more in to it if she still doesn't want to come out after one whole week.

"This is all my fault." I mumbled more to myself.

"Jesus Fucking Christ, Adrianne. Don't you dare say that." Jumper chastised, her voice stiff and hoarse.

"Yeah Adrianne. You already went through enough. Nobody wanted this." Georgie squeezed my hand, Looking at me with soft eyes, her stray hairs being blown away by the wind making her look like a mess. But she still looked pretty. "Let's just hope they'll find her soon, alright?"

But what if they don't find her? My subconscious argues, and I had hoped I didn't have such a repulsive way of thinking. No matter how hard I attempt to listen to what they're saying, I can't help thinking about her and the possibility that she'll end up like Pam.

"Besides, we already told Mr. Holland we'll help and he let us."

"How?"

"Dustin and I will make flyers of Sarah and we'll post it across the town." Dalton speaks for the first time since I got there. He was sitting on the cement, and surprisingly he wasn't smoking anything at the moment. It was refreshing to see his mouth not blowing out smoke for once. Although who am I kidding? Almost every one of us look eerily different today and It wasn't because of the good reasons.