Chapter 4 | The Moon Dawn Pack

Începe de la început

Beta Hytes' eyes moved towards the cloaked figure and his eyes widened as he realized that she could be Luna Oswald.

The most powerful she wolf alive aside from the royal family.

----------------------------

👑 👑 AUTHOR'S NOTE 👑 👑

Question of the day:

"What is your impression on both packs?"

The members of the Blue Orion Pack seem so cold to the Moon Dawn Pack.

I wonder, will that ever change?

----------------------------

⚠ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION! ⚠

The Alpha King is a pure blooded Lycan. He has been ruling for 50 years now and his only Son - Crown Prince Cadius Klien Corscov Trivalene is currently looking for his mate.

The Alpha King and the Blue Orion Pack have a close relationship with each other since the Late Alpha Mavric Richards - the Late Alpha Sylvan Richards' father was the Alpha King's close friend.

NOTE:

It is common for princes' to kill their other siblings specially if he's also a prince since the throne is passed on to the males. Their wolves are more dominant and would not want any competition to the crown. The only remaining Lycan with royal blood shall be named as the next ruler.
(Pretty gruesome ehh?)

Luna Oswald has been given authority to visit the Royal Library containing the records of the 'Great War'

The Alpha King knows what Luna Oswald looks like and is contemplating about making his Son claim her as his mate since he knows that Luna Oswald possess a part of the Moon Goddess' soul. (Although, Luna Oswald doesn't know this.)

The Alpha King intends to marry them but he won't because his Son is still hopeful for his mate. The King will not jeopardize his Son's only chance for true love.

So the King decided to keep Luna Oswald as a very close ally.

----------------------------

"It's nice to think about royalty and all but are you willing to pay the price with your life?"

A throne to die for

*shivers*

----------------------------

Liking the story so far?

Vote now to show your appreciation by clicking the star.

✩ → ★

----------------------------

ALSO!

Share this story with other people so that you can drag them down into this suffering while you guys wait for the new update.

Ψ( ̄▽ ̄)Ψ *evil laugh*

Kidding! But hey, why not?

----------------------------

You guys can follow me too (just for fun) and for more updates.

(::^ω^::)

----------------------------

#MMRM

©Itwasonlyadream801

----------------------------

"See you next week!"

End of Chapter

----------------------------