Chapter 25

Ara's pov

*At the park*

  The bench at the park remind me my wonderful memory with Kai..

But suddenly someone greet me from the back.

"Hey pretty angelic..see you again!" sounds like a guy gave me a warm greet.

When i turn my head...Its Kai..im just suprise and 'Pretty Angelic' ?

"Emm..Hye!"

"What are you doing here? alone?" he ask

"uhh..yea.. Just to remind back my special person." i smile

"Wow..special person?" he ask

"Yea.."

"Who is that special person?"

No! why he wants to know it?!

"A guy who i really love...but.."

"But what?" he ask.

Should i tell the truth? He ever said that "Our fate is to be together" i remember that! that means if its our fate. ...he will fall for me without knowing the truth.right?or nah?

"Ahh- he cheat on me.." i said unconfidently of course cause its just a lie or maybe its true.

"How can that guy cheat on you pretty angelic?" he smirk.

"Stop calling me pretty angelic"

"haha then what? gorgeous girl?" he tease me..did he really getting amnesia?

"Whatever Jonginie! im going bye!" i rolled my eyes and walk home..

Kai pov.

She called me Jonginie? haha sounds cute..suddenly my head feel dizzy..That makes me remeber a bit of my memories.

"Jongin!" a sound from my head that i just remember that voice is so familiar.. So i decided to walk home so that i could get my medicine.

At home

Im getting my medicine at my room that i put it at my desk. ..and  drink my medicine.and put back at my desk but suddenly..A pieces of picture that have written some message and that picture is me with that...pretty girl..

"I know we'll gonna be alwaysforever...Love Ara." at the back of the picture written.

I dont know what are my relationship between me and Ara..but i feel more comfortable with that Pretty girl  should i call her name Ara?.

"Kai!" my dad shout my name.

"Yes?Appa?" i ask

"Did you still have a relationship between you and Suzy?" my dad suddenly ask.

"Ne..Appa..but-"

"I know you dont love her..dont force yourself to a trouble!she's not like your girlfriend" my dad giving me warn.

"But appa.. i will break her heart.How if im the one who ask her to be her girlfriend before?" im worried if dad force me to break up with Suzy.

"You have no choice! You shouldn't had a relationship with that girl."

"Wae?" i ask

"I will arrange your marriage with my friend daughter..His daughter pretty,smart and respectful person. .so theres no reason you dont like. " my dad said...and that is unbelievable dad what?!Arrange my marriage?

TO BE CONTINUE.

SORRY FOR WRONG SPELLING AND GRAMMAR.