Chapter 13

At school;

I came early today and now im in my big classroom.

Kai also early today and he said that

"Sorry i change my mind...i cant go with you to the prom night..."

My heart just like break to pieces...but i dont know why..no i cant fall for him..  so what if he cancel it?!

"Its okay..it wont bother me.:-)" i give him my fake smile.

"Mianei..." he go out from the classroom after he say sorry..

Kai pov

I hope it wont break her heart...i really need to protect her and i force myself not to go to the prom night..Protect her from Suzy the girl that has crush on me  3 years ago that make her feel sad.

Flashback;

From:Ara
Mm.okay.

Yeay!finally she accept to be my partner!

1 message come

From Suzy:

Hey sweety,i heard your school will having a prom night this Saturday.Who is the lucky girl?Let me know.if you dont tell,i'll find out.You know what will happen to her right?

I am very suprise that she will do that thing again. She ever killed a girl who is with me on the prom night that girl is my bestfriend and she killed her.Now i dont want that thing happen to her especially  my love life and....i think i should tell her im not going to the prom night.I better not,than she'll hurt.

end of flashback

Tommorow is the prom night and i hope she'll have a partner already.

Ara pov;

Time go so fast and today will be the prom night...this morning we dont go to school cause of the prom night...I will be wearing black dress long sleeve hand ..... I dont have any partner but its not because no one ask me but so many guy ask me but i ignore all of it... ihave no mood for having partner after Kai cancel it.

At the prom night

Everybody is busy with their partner...

"Hey Ara who are you with?"  Naeun ask me and she gave me an evil smile..she is with Taemin

"Why your so busy want to know?"

"huh.lets go babe." she roll her eyes and go away with Taemin

"Hey are you Kai's  girlfriend?i ask one of them and they said its you." a girl talk to me.

Kai's pov

My phone rang

and its a call from Tao

Hello?

Tao:Yah!! Kai i think Suzy saw Ara cause she is with Ara right now! I dont know what is her plan after this!

Kai:What?! okay i'll be there!

I turn off my phone and rushing going to the prom

To be continue

Sorry for wrong spelling and grammar

:-)