Chapter 1

Ara's pov

I walk out in the middle night to take fresh air but suddenly someone just grab me roughly to his car.He's wearing a mask. I dont know who he is because i couldn't see his face.

"Who are you?!"I shouted in fear.

"I am your enemy" he chuckles.

"What do you want from me?!"

"Dont shout!Someone might hear you.I want you to leave him and dont ever met him again!"

"Who?"

"Lee Taemin" he gritted his teeth

"W-wae?" I start to stutter.My eyes starts to produce tears.

"Something bad will happen to you..if you dont."

Then suddenly everything went black.

I open my eyes and sigh in relief.Im in my bed. Thank god It was just a dream..

knock.Knock.I heard someone knock onmy door

"Come in!"

"are you okay?" its my appa

"Yes I guess..? What happened?" I asked

"You faint at the park while your taking  fresh air..and someone called me that you fainted"

"Nugu?"

"I dont know.Maybe someone who walk pass there. Go take a shower and go eat your breakfast!if you're okay then you can go to school"

"*sigh*Arraso appa.."

-Wolf High school university-

Well before im going to my class my name is Ara.Park Ara.

im 17, I live with my dad, and my mum were in America for a busniess trip for 3 days..Im in First class and my bestfriend is Naeun.

In my class i remember the thing happen last night.

Im not scared last night cause a the guy who grab me not that creepy.His eyes is hot and he is looks handsome but doesnt have good attitude.

Teacher is coming with a guy.i dont know who.Maybe a new student?

"Okay guys this is your new classmate...please introduce yourself.."

"Hello.Im Kai imnida"he kinda suprise looking at me but i dont know why...

But i realise that his eye just like a guy last night.But ofcourse not right?

He sit at the place back of me.

"Annyeong im Ara!"i introduce my self to him but he ignore dah...did this new student just ignored me?

Breaktime.

Im sitting at the canteen with my friends and Naeun ask Kai to join us.He didnt ignore and even smile to her??!

"aww he's cute.."Naeun whispered to me

Really are this guy cold infront me?

"Ara!"Taemin call me

"Oh oppa!"he hug me

My friends all looking at me except for Kai.a

He is my boyfriend, Taemin.

To be continue.

Sorry for wrong spelling and grammar.