Chapter 6

I wake up and it is Monday! Yeay i love Monday! But...I dont know why i love Monday.

So as ussual i do my routine in the morning...

"Ara...me and your father already find you a new driver..Cause the old driver is now sick" My mum say when were eating breakfast.

"Umm...No need omma...appa can fetch me too school...right appa!"

"No i cant Ara...Im going to Paris for this 2 month for my busniess work..." My appa said

"What?!oh okay" i give my simple word.But in my mind...Why did busniess work outtt of the country...My mom now come back and now my father will be leaving next week urghh...

At school..

"Oh Ara! can i talk to you for a while?" Sulli said while she is drinking her milk...

"Of course can.wae?." i ask

"Dont you realise on thursday Naeun and Taemin go home early..???and not coming to school at Saturday??"

"Did Taemin go home early that time too?" im suprise and just realise...

"Ne.." she answered

So when shes taking her thing that she left it at school...she say that she want to met someone or its just not him...but itss possible!Well ive decided to spy her later on! But wait!I need someone to help me!if Sulli she would tell Naeun i am not fully TRUST her hehe! Ahah!i know who will help me!

Sorry for wrong grammar and spelling...

Tq. ...

To be continue...