Chapter 5

Kai Pov:

It was so suprising when Tao came to the same school as me...well he is my best buddies! But the thing is he ask about my girlfriend, infront of Ara?! He know everything about me and Ara... he is going to China 1 day before the bad memories happen! That day is 17 April i remembered it ,it was a bad  day for me...So this day is almost that day....I hope i will not seeing Ara that day it remind me about her what happen in that day....If i could freeze time,I'd go back to you~ I wish i could go back to that day and save her earlier...so that. .this thing wouldnt happen...I miss your laughter and our happy memories that we made together...Am i a bad guy for you?

Back to Ara pov

It was Sunday..So im going to airport alone. ....my father cannot go with me cause of busniess work...Why am i going to airport ?Cause my mother come back from America.

At the Korea international airport

Im waiting for my mom and after a few minutes she saw me and call me

"Ara!I miss you darling...how are you? are okay at school?"

"I miss you too mom....Oh mom.... its just  3 days and its already like 3 years mom didnt see me...dont overacting"

"Ohh i know my daughter is not childish anymore and already teenagers!" My mom said..

Suddenly,i saw Kai talking with a women like same age as my mom at the foodcourt airport...

"What are you looking at Ara?" my mom ask...

"Ah... nothing.." I lie

"Eat your food..and then lets go shopping at the mall..!"

"Shopping?!Youre not tired?" i ask with a suprised face

"No im not darling i just wanna go shopping with you...i think your not shopping for these 3 days?" my mom ask

"Theres no driver mom..for me to go shopping..Appa would not sent me to mall or let me driving.."

"Really..? oh how pitty my daughter..but of course you cannot driving your under age!" My mom said

Then i stare back at him back who is Kai. Then my mom so curious at me who am i staring at, then she turn back to look where am i staring at.Then She greet a women who is talking with Kai...

"Hello Mrs.Kim is this your son?" my mom greet

"Oh Mrs.Park...Ne..this is my son that i told you..and this is your daughter?" Mrs.Kim ask

"Oh ne..she is my  daughter.." my mom answered

"Ohh...she grown to be a beautiful lady.." Mrs.Kim  said

I just smile and greet Mrs.Kim and his son....

Well...he look a bit suprise when he look at me...but me...im more suprise than him..

So my mum whispered me "Is that guy you are staring at just now?"

"Ani..Omma!"

"This is my son Kim Jongin" Mrs.Kim ask me to greet him...but wait!Kim Jongin?

"Hello my name is Park Ara ..." i greet him with a blank face.

Kai pov:

What a suprising!Her mom greet my mom at the foodcourt i am just like very suprise. ...So my mum told her my name issss.....Kim Jongin!! my real name! but i hope she would not remembered!And....the bad thing is i met her at the 17 of APPPRILLL...its remind me that bad thing happen to her!Urghhh... i miss her laugh,hug and her kiss! Aisshhh...how can i think about that?!

Then when she and her mom leaving....

"Yah..Kai you like her right?" my mom ask...she dont know our relation ship before.And a  bad thing happen about me and Ara about a long time ago..

"Aniya...Omma X-("

To be continue....

Thank you for reading..

Sorry for wrong spelling and grammar.

:-)♡♡♡♡♥♥♥