Chapter 2

The new Kingka at the school who is Kai...every girl now asking for his phone number and Of course the queenka at the school is Ara she is very pretty, genius and talented.

Ara pov

After Break:

It is Science period and we have to pick a partner to do an experiment...well Naeun go home early i dont know because of what and now! i dont like to be in partner if theres no Naeun!! everybody busy finding their partner and its too noisy...

"Ok guys!  Because of you all make a very loud noise i will pick a partner for you all" the teacher told us.

"okay now people at the back of you will be your partner!ok move now sit with your partner"our teacher ask to do so!

What the heck im not going to be his partner ughh ¦/

everybody already move except for us.."I dont want to be his partner teacher!" i tell the teaher.

"Ara and Kai!do what teacher told to do so!"

We have no choice so we sit together.

So the experiment using a labo gas i hate labo gas cause i dont know how to open it since in secondary so he told me to open it..."Sorry..I dont know how to do it" He stare at me with do-it face, so i try to do so.

"ouch!"my finger touch the fire and i wash mt hand with water cause it is hot.

He just look at me he didnt even care..

Its time to go home so i get in the car my appa said "how school today?"

"A bit different."

"wae?"

"Nothing it just i have a bad mood"

So im checking my bag to make sure i bring the thing that Naeun left at class and luckily i brought it,but suddenly a plaster fall down but i didnt know from where it is so i take it and wear the plaster.

"What happen to your hand?" oh my god i dont know my appa will look at this!

"Im doing experiment just now and i try to open the labo gas hehe its alright appa its my mistake."

"Dont do it if you dont know how to use it!" my father warn me

"Ne.Appa i wont do it again"

At home

Im watching television and suddenly someone knock the door and i open it and it is Naeun she want to take the thing she left at class so i give the thing to her so i ask her why did she go home early she said that she want to met someone.Then, she leave cause someone waiting for her...

Then before i close the door i saw Kai walking infront of my house.

"Ya Kai!"

he turn back and look at me he smile and wave me oh my god i dont believe he do that to me!?

Kai pov:

Someone call my name and i turn back it is Ara so without thinking i suddenly smile and wave her back..I shouldnt do that to her i dont want to hurt her one more time...like what im doing to her a long-long time ago...

Want to know what did Kai did to her a long time ago?

Wait until im doing chapter 3

Sorry for wrong spelling or grammar