Contest/Chapter 16

Hey guys Leedlesorus here and I'm thinking about holding a contest when I reach 50 reads on this story. It may seem like a big number, but we can do dis! now back to the story

Jason's POV

When I was driving I saw this really bright light. A dood stood on the hood of the car and I was thinking on how I was the only one seeing this.

The guy says to me "Jason, you have to leave here. You guys are going to be killed if you stay. I don't know what he will plan for you if you leave." Wait a second, is this my dad?

I could feel tear going down my checks. He put his hand on my head. "Take care of your sister." Then my dad left. Wait, whose is this he is was talking about?

No time for that type of thinking. "We have to leave this town, now." I said as I turned to them. They stayed silent.

"We should go to." Mei spoke. She looked like she saw a ghost, and knew what was happening, and who the person is. I don't think the others could see Mei's and our parents, even though it wasn't really my dad. I mean I love him, but he's not my biological dad. Well, Mei is my half sister.

~le flashback that I mentioned in the summary.~

I 10 at the time my mom met Mei's dad. My parents got divorced when I was 8, and I haven't heard from my dad since.

My mom came home with her boyfriend, also known Phil. "Honey, I have to tell you something." my mom sounded overly happy, is she going to say what I think she's going to say? Then Phil started to talk. "Jason your mother and I are getting married!"

"And we are having a baby!" I was in utter shock. I'm getting a step-dad, and a new sibling. I smile and hugged them, this was going to be a change.

In the next month or so, they had a wedding. Phil and I have bonded a lot, and probably 6 months later, my mom had Mei. Life was good again.

~le flashback over~

The guys eventually agreed, with some persuasion. And I as I'm driving, I see my parents smiling, and I at them smile back.