chapter 24 the run away bride

Starnight: when you see this sign (⭐️) play the music above the title and when you see that sign again... Stop the music. .TIP: best with headphones and on full volume)

Enjoy.......

*after a few days*

It was my wedding day... All that blitz told me it's all a lie.... A GOD DAMN LIE....URGH IM SO MAD AT HIM...

after a few minutes i walked to the altar. .

And I wanna cry. ..i wanna be with soarin...

The priest say a few words bla bla bla...

"now for the I do's.... blitz.... Will you take... Rainbow dash to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the priest asked

"yes" he answered right away...

"and will you...rainbow dash take blitz to be your lawfully wedded husband?" he asked...

(⭐️)

"uhhh... "

(⭐️)

"I... Uhh... " I looked down.

I cleared my throat and said...

"I'm... So... Sorry.. " I said and took off his ring, gave it to him and ran away.

I went back to my parents house

I quickly took of my dress and wore something casual then grabbed my purse and everything I needed and traveled back to canterlot...

I got there late in the evening.

"oh soarin where are you?" I asked

I looked around the park and it started to rain... I sat down and cried..

"I...i can't go back now... Please.. " I cried....

Then I felt an umbrella on top of me... I looked up and saw..soarin... I stood up and wiped my tears..

"what are you doing back he-" I cutted him off by grabbing his collar and pulled him close to me and kissed him

(Pinkie: all soarindash shippers repeat after me...ehem... YYAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!)

I pulled away and looked at him..

"d-dash....a-are you feeling alright? I'm not blitz ya know" he said. I bit my lip and kicked his balls using me knees..

"OWWWW DASH WHAT THE HECK?!!!" he yelled