Chapter 14

****LEAHS POV****

As soon as I got outside of Cam's door I began crying again. I got in my black car and started it up. I just sat there for a little while with my forehead against the steering wheel. Why would he do this to me? Why? What did I do, what did I do to deserve this?

More tears streamed down my cheeks and landed in my lap. I decided I was going to call Lucas. I picked up my phone and dialed his number. Deep breaths I told myself.

"Hey babe," he answered.

"Don't babe me,"

"Wha-"

"I know, what you did. Why would you do that?"

The other line was silent. "Leah I-"

"Do you know how bad that hurts?! To see your boyfriend kissing another girl! Well it hurts pretty fucking bad!"

"I'm sorry..."

"No!" I started crying. "No. No I'm sorrys! No I love you's. No us!" I hung up and cried harder.

I was on the freeway back to our hotel when I was slowing down to a stoplight. Another car ran into the back of mine and my airbag expanded. I flew forward into the windshield and heard something crack. Not good.

I was lying there waiting for the ambulance to come. When they did they asked me if I wanted to call anyone, Cameron. They looked through my now cracked phone at the hospital and called him and told him everything.

****CAMERONS POV****

Around 1ish I got a call. "Hello?"

"Hello Cameron, this is the hospital we have to inform you that Leah Ostlund has been in a serious car crash and you are wanted down at the hospital."

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Okay." And I hung up.

I got in my car as fast as I could and drove to the hospital. I came in panting from running inside. Apparently they all knew who I was and who I was here for so they just gave me her room number.

The nurse said I couldn't go in yet, so I paced the hallway running my fingers through my hair. I felt sick to my stomach. I was so worried. I was sweating too and that was gross.

Finally, they said I could go in. When I got in the room, she was asleep with a bunch of tubes hooked up to her. I sat in a chair next to her and picked up her hand. It was cold, but it was still her hand. She was still Leah. Still the beautiful girl I had fallen in love with. Her wavy brown hair was messy, but she still looked beautiful. Suddenly, her eyes began to flutter open.

I sat impatiently waiting.

"Cameron?" Her voice was hoarse and I could tell she was weak.

"I'm here, I'm here." I re-assured her.

A faint smile spread across her face. "I love you."

Those words were shocking to me. I liked it though. It was a good kind of shock. "I love you too, Leah." I gently squeezed her hand.

We were there for a while and the doctors told me she was going to be alright. I had to step out a few times so they could do medical stuff but I never left.

"Cam?" I heard her call me. Barely.

"Hmm?" I spun around and walked over to her.

"When are you going to leave, it's getting late..."

I smiled down at her and brushed some of her hair out of her face. "I'm never going to leave you, ever."