Chapter 5

****LEAHS POV****

I wasn't quite sure what to do I mean, I was in Cameron Dallas's house. I didn't know where anything was, and I defiantly didn't want to go searching through all his things. Okay actually, I did want to do that...but I wasn't gonna.

Cam had told me he would be back around 8p.m. That means I had... 9hours by myself.

I decided to call Mandy.

"Hello?" She answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hey Mandy!"

"Emily! Oh my goodness are you okay?"

I laughed. "I'm fine, I'm at Came-" she didn't let me finish.

"Cameron Dallas's house? You're at Cameron Dallas's house?!??!"

Her screeching hurt my ears. "Yes, I am at his house..but don't tell anyone, okay?"

"Okay, I swear on my life I won't tell."

"You better not, well I gotta go I'll call you later."

"Bye!" Emily half shouted.

I giggled. "Bye," I hung up.

****CAMERONS POV****

The guys and I got to Magcon around 11a.m. At 12 we actually started saying hi and signing autographs.

"Hey man," Nash pulled me aside on one of the breaks.

"Hey dude, what's up?" We did our handshake thingy.

"You're acting sorta... Not yourself," he looked worried.

"Nah, I'm fine..." He wasn't buying it. "Well it's Leah. I can't stop thinking about her."

Nash nodded. "She is pretty cute," that made me mad for some reason. I mean, she wasn't my girlfriend and probably never would be so, why did I care.

"Yeah," I mumbled and walked away. I couldn't wait to go back home and see her again.