Chapter 7

****CAMERONS POV****

I woke up to a cry. It was Leah. She was curled up into a ball with her head in her hands, crying. I let her cry for a few minutes, then put my hand on the small of her back and began to rub small circles on it.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I tilted her chin up with my fingers.

She shook her head. "N-nothing, just nightmares o-of...." More tears ran down her face. I brushed them away, gently. I knew what she meant. Of what had happened yesterday.

She buried her face in the crook of my neck and I warped my arms around her. It was kind of awkward because we weren't even dating, but I liked it. I liked having her close to me.

She sniffled and I could feel more tears on my skin. "Can you tell me who did this to you?" She finally raised her head up just enough so she could speak. "T-T-Taylor, she began sobbing again.

****LEAHS POV (flashback to when Taylor Came)****

Around 3p.m. I was watching TV when I heard a knock at the door. I didn't know who it was and honestly, I was quite scared. I got up off the couch to go answer it and it was Taylor. Taylor Caniff. I was very confused as to why he was here. Shouldn't he have been at Magcon?

"Whaaat are you doing here?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

He smirked. "Leah, right?" He took a step closer to me. "I've heard so much about you," I took two steps back. I was really scared now.

"S-shouldn't you be at Magcon?" My heart beat was speeding up.

"I told the guys I didn't feel good, they told me I could go home," he kept walking toward me and I kept stepping back. The closer he got, the more I wanted to cry.

Taylor pinned me up against a wall. His face close to mine. "I'll call Cameron if you don't sto-"

He cut me off. "Call him and you'll both are gonna get it," I was crying now. Why would he do this too me? What did I do to him? I shook my head.

"Taylor...no," tears were spilling out of my eyes, everything was blurry. All of a sudden I saw a fist coming towards my face. I ducked in time to doge it, but now they were coming at me rapidly. I was being slammed against the wall and punched in the gut.

"Taylor stop!" I screamed and cried. He didn't stop. He beat me and kicked at me until I could no longer move. My whole body was numb. He went out to his car to grab something and all I could do was sit there. Slumped over on the wall. Taylor came back with a hotel of something. I don't know what it was. All I remember was him shoving it into my hand and commanding me to drink it. I did as I was told, for I didn't want to get beat anymore. After I drank it I blacked out, and that's the last thing I remembered of that day.