See You Again;Cameron Dallas Fanfiction

****LEAHS POV****

'It ain't my first time but baby girl we can pretend yeah-' My alarm sang.

I sat straight up in my bed with a huge smile on my face. It's today.

I turned off my alarm and checked my phone. Mandy, my best friend, had just texted me.

From Mandy: Leah!! I'm SOOOOO excited for today!! it's gonna be SOOO MUCH FUN!

To Mandy: I know!!! So excited to meet CAMERON

Even though my mind was all excited about getting up and going to Magcon, my body wasn't. It was quite the challenge pulling myself out of my bed, but I managed.

After my shower I did my makeup. I took extra time (just for Cameron.)

I curled my hair and put on my 'meet Magcon outfit' A Cameron Dallas sweatshirt with some white high waisted shorts and black Toms.

For breakfast I had pancakes with orange juice then went back up stairs to brush my teeth.

"Hey Mandy," We were on the phone. "Meet me at my house in 5."

"I'll be there!" She squealed and hung up.

5 minutes later there was a knock at my door. Mandy.

"Mandy!" I exclaimed and ran to give her a hug.

"Let's go, I'm so excited!" We were jumping up and down.

"Me too!" The two of us ran to the car and hopped in. Mandy drove us to the warehouse where Magcon was being held.

"We're here!" She parked the car in the closest parking spot and we got out as quickly as we could.

Mandy and I had studied this place before so we could know where we needed to be, what time and how to get there.

****CAMERONS POV****

Another day, another Magcon. I sat in my dressing room. Well, more like a cold empty bedroom, but who cares anyways.

Oh, don't get me wrong I love my fans and all it's just so crazy and they all Freak Out like I'm some celebrity or something, when really, I'm just another dude.

"Cam," Nash said. "C'mon man lets go!"

I got up out of my chair and fixed my hair. I put on a smile and walked out the door.

Let's do this.

****LEAHS POV****

I can't believe we were actually going to do this. I was going to meet Cameron Dallas!

Mandy and I got in line right away which honestly, wasn't as long as I thought I was going to be.

As the day progressed, the line got longer. At around 1p.m. we were the next people in line.

"Leah!" Mandy squealed. "We're almost there."

My heart was pounding so hard in my chest right now. I could not believe it.

****CAMERONS POV****

I had been signing autographs for screaming fans for about 3 hours now. I should have been focusing on all of them but there was this one girl I just couldn't take my eyes off of.

She was next in line.

****LEAHS POV****

The other girls had just left and it was out turn. We rushed up to them with our cameras ready.

****CAMERONS POV****

Her and her friend came rushing up to me with there iPhones.

"Hey, what's up?" I said with a smile.

"Hi!" The blond one said. "I'm Mandy and this is my friend Leah," she motioned to the brown haired girl, the one I had been staring at.

Leah smiled. "Hey," she was blushing.

I was just staring at her. Her long brown hair, deep brown eyes.

****LEAHS POV****

I was staring at him. His light brown hair and his eyes, they were so many different colors.

Our eyes were locked. Not focused on anything or anyone else. Just us.

****CAMERONS POV****

My eyes met hers. It felt like we were the only two people on the whole planet.

They took their pictures and left all happy and smiley.

For the rest of the day I couldn't think of anything but Leah. Leah. Leah. Leah.

I needed to see her again. To talk to her.

I had to find her. Even if it's the last thing I'll do.