Chapter 29 : Better Late Than Never

Start from the beginning

"You better not have anyone else.", she muttered as she turned to the television again, Jinyoung pulled her into his embrace, nuzzling his head in her hair.

"I don't, don't worry.", he mumbled into her hair, Jisoo turned to face him.

"Why is he texting you anyway? Is it about work? Because if it is, then you should go see him, who knows it might be important.", she pointed out.

"It is about work, partially.", he said, "But I can't leave you alone and I don't want to.", he said as he removed some strands of hair from her face.

"I'm fine Jinyoung, you should go and see him.", she urged him.

"No, it's fine.", he said.

"But it's about work. Go, I'll be fine.", she assured him again, Jinyoung sighed at that.

"Are you sure?", he asked as he frowned, and Jisoo nodded.

"I'll be in the house with the doors locked, windows locked, safe and sound, I'll be here when you get back, I promise, I'm fine.", she smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "Go, I'll be alright.", she said softly.

"Alright, it won't be long.", he smiled back as he pulled her closer by her waist and pecked her lips.

-

Jackson and Jinyoung decided to meet at one of the convenience stores nearby his neighbourhood, Jinyoung got there slightly early.

Jinyoung was waiting for his bestfriend in the store, while waiting he looked around for some of the snacks Jisoo had asked him to get, suddenly an unwelcoming voice interupted him.

"If it isn't Park Jinyoung, Jisoo's everything.", the voice said smugly, Jinyoung closed his eyes and scoffed, he has been fuming with anger for the past week over what this bastard tried to do to Jisoo, he turned around and saw Jungwon, hands in his pockets, smirking at him.

"Ya..if I were you, I'd not dare say a word..", he spat, "Yet here you are, having the balls to show up before me.", Jinyoung said as he let out a hollow chuckle, he felt his anger rising in him, but still, he tried to control himself, "Get out of my sight.", he spat.

"What do you mean?", Jungwon said ignorantly, "Ahh..is this for what happened? What if I tell you she was the one who initiated it, do you think she's some kind of angel?", Jungwon scoffed.

"I found her a crying mess and you're telling me she initiated it?", Jinyoung scoffed, "You're ridiculous, you tried to take advantage of her and now you're going to frame her? Pathetic.", Jinyoung spat.

"Pathetic? I think you're pathetic, you might think you both are happy now, but that's not gonna last long, she will leave you, like I said, I'll make her mine, she belongs to me.", Jungwon provoked, and somehow that worked.

"You fucking bastard.", Jinyoung said through gritted teeth as he harshly dragged Jungwon by his collar out of the store to the alley.

Jinyoung landed his fist on Jungwon's face. He finally snapped and Jungwon was caught off guard, now he's trying to steady himself with his lip bleeding, swallowing the pain.

"How dare you..", Jungwon scoffed as he tried to attack Jinyoung back in defense of himself, he punched Jinyoung in the gut and Jinyoung clutched his stomach in pain, but pain was just an illusory sensation that his mind could shut down if it needed to, he told himself, put it aside.

Jinyoung kicked him in the gut and he bounced backwards, Jungwon steadied himself again, clutching on his gut that was now probably bruised, as he groaned in pain.

Suddenly, he landed a punch on the side of Jinyoung's face a couple of times, Jinyoung punched him again and kicked him, Jungwon attacked him back of course which only caused Jinyoung to pull him by the collar as he punched Jungwon countless of times, not giving Jungwon the chance to defend himself at all. With every punch he landed on his face, he did with anger.

Suddenly, Jinyoung was pulled back by Jackson.

"YA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!!", Jackson screamed as he pulled Jinyoung off of Jungwon who was now almost unconscious on the ground from all the punching he received, Jinyoung yanked himself away from Jackson and kicked Jungwon in the gut a few times, Jackson dragged him away again, "YA!! ARE YOU CRAZY, JINYOUNG BREAK IT UP!! STOP IT!!", Jackson shouted at his bestfriend.

"LET ME GO!!", Jinyoung spat, panting as he yanked himself away.

Jungwon slowly got up, as he smirked evily at Jinyoung, almost his whole face bruised and bleeding.

"Ya..I'll let it slide this time Park Jinyoung.", Jungwon said still with the stupid smug on his face. Jinyoung tried to go after him again but only to he stopped by Jackson.

"YOU!!", Jinyoung said as he directed his index finger at Jungwon, yanking himself once again from Jackson, "stay the hell away from Jisoo, or God knows what I'll do to you.", Jinyoung warned him and he walked away, towards his car, raged and also worn out.

END OF CHAPTER