Chapter 8

The morning sun was shining through the thin curtains barricading the window.

Bing bing bing bing!

The small electronic rectangle was going off, causing the entire nightstand to vibrate.

My hand shot out of the warm cocoon that I had formed to grasp the obnoxious device.

Rodrick: 11:59 PM
Listen I'm sorry

Rodrick: y/n?? 12:05 AM

Rodrick: 12:07 AM
you're probably asleep I guess. I shouldn't have waited this long to apologize. She just left my house.

Rodrick: 12:10 AM
Text back when you're awake.

Rodrick: 8:50 AM
Y/n you're not normally asleep now. Why haven't you texted back?

Rodrick: 9:00 AM
IM SORRY PLEASE IT WASNT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE AND U N I ARENT EVEN DATING WHY R U UPSET AT ME.

Rodrick: 9:01 AM
I KNOW YOURE IGNORING ME STOP NOW ITS NOT OK ITS NOT MY FAULT YOURE JEALOUS.

Oh so now he's blaming me?

Are you sure you want to block 'Rodrick'? You will no longer be able to send or receive messages from this caller

Contact blocked.

Grunting, I got up and trudged down the stairs. Mother was at work, I don't know a Rodrick anymore. What the hell was I gonna do?

After getting ready, I was driving to the shopping mall. Might as well treat myself right?

After a day of endless spending, I finally got home. I washed and folded all the new luxuries, and settled on the couch with my laptop.

RING RING RING RING

UNKNOWN CALLER

??

Confused, I picked up the phone.

"Y/n..." a low voice blurted through the phone. "I miss you. Long time no see."

Frozen, I dropped my phone as I heard a chuckle echo through the phone.

No.

Filler chapter!!! I'm sorry!!! Who was on the phone with you 😏😏? Also, more updates in the future xxx. Face reveal next chapter???

❤️ellie