Chapter 7

------
The next morning, i received no calls from rodrick whatsoever. Not even a text. I was pissed. I helped him with the party and he ignores me? That should be illegal. I spammed him with calls, texts, and even voicemails. Why would he do that? It made no sense. Fed up, i got dressed and stormed to his house.

I banged on the door furiously. A very confused greg answered.

"Sheesh y/n. Why so harsh?" Greg rubbed the back of his neck.

"Wheres Rodrick?!"

"Hes upstairs with someone. I dont recommend going up there."

"I dont care" i pushed past him and busted into rodricks room. My heart dropped.

He was on top of a girl, making out with her. Rodrick quickly got off her and sat on the bed.

"Y/n what the hell?" He said

"Wha..? Whos that..?"

"Oh. Oh. Her name is Eden... shes from school i guess"

"Baby... who is this?" Eden softly said, eyeing me.

"Oh. Im y/n. I just moved here. Im one of rodricks friends.. he wasnt answering me. Im sorry.... i didnt know he had a girl over. Or he was even dating someone." I said the last part softly and slowly walked out and back down the stairs.

"Y/n, wait" Rodrick said, chasing after me.

I yanked open the front door, and then he grabbed my wrist.

"Rodrick what the actual fuck. Let go of me right now." I said with a very cold tone.

"Y/n... its not what you think."

"Its not what i think? I thought i was your fucking best friend. You ignore my messages, my calls, my everything to makeout with a girl?! You dont even both updating me on this shit?! Fuck off man. Dont talk to me" i grabbed back my wrists and stormed off, not bothering to look back. Rodricks yelling voice echoed through the neighborhood.

After entering my house, i slammed the door shut.

"Dear, whats wrong?" My mother asked from the kitchen.

"Nothing." I bolted upstairs and to my room.

I wasnt really upset. I wasnt happy though. I was angry. I only really felt anger. I do not give a single shit that Rodrick was with another girl. What i do care about is he chose to ignore me. So now, i'll choose to ignore him too.

Ahhh! Filler chapter! Yikes, im sorry. But already 400+ views on this? Wowzers. I didnt think it would get this much, considering Rodrick is kind of an old character. But thank you for the support!

❤️ellie